Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone? - Page 66
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast

Thread: Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

hello dear traders in robo forex forum ?
    i mt wondering whether you trade with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    if you have andriod os window os or iphone there then you may install mt4
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Yes, i am using many time mt4 trading platform in our smart phone and i am making good profit in our smart phone trading. Many trader use mt4 trading platform in our smart phone. In our busy life sometime we cannot trade in our laptop then we use smart phone for our trading and we can easily trade in our smart phone because it is easy to understand and easily use for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I have never tried to trade with mobile phone, because I believe that if I trade with mobile phone then I will not be able to analyze the market on the small screen of mobile phone, and I don't follow any kind of signal or robot, so that's why I use laptop for trading. But I really want to use mobile phone in the situation of electricity failure and when I have to go outside for some important work and need to concentrate on market movement too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Am currently trading with my iPhone device, mt4 on this device is build very smoothly and it's also very simple to make use of, we can practice with this terminal and also trade the live account with this trading terminal, the mobile terminal is very portable, because it can be carried anywhere, which simply means that we can trade forex anywhere with our mobile.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Am currently trading with my iPhone device, mt4 on this device is build very smoothly and it's also very simple to make use of, we can practice with this terminal and also trade the live account with this trading terminal, the mobile terminal is very portable, because it can be carried anywhere, which simply means that we can trade forex anywhere with our mobile.
    Nowadays, i do not think that there is a trader that will not have the mobile version of the mt4 trading platform. The forex traders might be using the PC version of this mt4 platform, the trader will still use the mt4 for mobile due to many reason. I like the mt4 for mobile so much, the only problem with it is that it is lacking the facility for the custom indicator or the robot trading to work with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Personally I prefer to use my computer for trading and opening the positions, technical analysis and so on. The terminal in mobile phone can be used when I am somewhere far from computer and I usually close my positions if I see good moment. I open new positions with mobile phone very rarely and only in very small size lots.
    You are doing what is right by using the MT4 of the computer type, this will give you the opportunity to do the detailed analysis before entering the market. It is still not bad to have the MT4 mobile platform, it will only be an added advantage to you, but it isn't advisable to use the MT4 on mobile phone only. That will let the trader looks stupid as he trades it only.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    You are doing what is right by using the MT4 of the computer type, this will give you the opportunity to do the detailed analysis before entering the market. It is still not bad to have the MT4 mobile platform, it will only be an added advantage to you, but it isn't advisable to use the MT4 on mobile phone only. That will let the trader looks stupid as he trades it only.
    I trade with my mobile phone on daily basis. WE have many works which is reason we are outside from our home and office. So when we are outside or in travelling then we can use our mobile phone with meta trader 4 for our trading. This is helpful for us and we must need use our mobile phones now for trading because with this we can always update to market and trade on it every time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    I have been trading with my computer for long now and I will be trading with a mobile device real soon as I intend getting a mobile soon. Forex trading is a good business but then we need to start off from computer. Unless you have a trusted signal source then you can be trading with mobile which offers a portable way of trading therefore you can take your mobile to where ever you are going to.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    I trade with my mobile phone on daily basis. WE have many works which is reason we are outside from our home and office. So when we are outside or in travelling then we can use our mobile phone with meta trader 4 for our trading. This is helpful for us and we must need use our mobile phones now for trading because with this we can always update to market and trade on it every time.
    I can not be trading with the mobile version of mt4 on the daily basis, i will see my analysis as what is not quality enough. To be trading with the mobile versions of mt4 means that the trader will only be trading price action, the fewer indicators on it could be used too. But for the professional and more matured trading activities, traders will never dared to trade with the mobile version of mt4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I can not be trading with the mobile version of mt4 on the daily basis, i will see my analysis as what is not quality enough. To be trading with the mobile versions of mt4 means that the trader will only be trading price action, the fewer indicators on it could be used too. But for the professional and more matured trading activities, traders will never dared to trade with the mobile version of mt4.
    I am a trader that uses the trendline strategy for trading, and for the fact that we can not draw our trendlines on the mobile type of the MT4 terminal, it is clear that i can never use the mobile type of the MT4 terminal to trade. I can only use it like normal traders to view the present price of the market, that is all. I know that some traders can use the mobile MT4 terminal, it is their strategies that permits that for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes my dear I am doing trade on my smartphone because some time I was not able to access my account on PC that's why it is the most easy way to make a trade on news time. But, I think it's not a good way to use smartphone trading software because we can not use proper technical analysis on it due to minimum feature.

Not allowed!

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast