Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone? - Page 5
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

i trade with mt4 platform because it is good i do not use mobile trading . i think mobile trading for those trader they now full price action. i use indicators for trading and i depend on indicator so i always use mt4 on my laptop. i can use every indicator for with mt4 on laptop we can install easily.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid636 View Post
    i trade with mt4 platform because it is good i do not use mobile trading . i think mobile trading for those trader they now full price action. i use indicators for trading and i depend on indicator so i always use mt4 on my laptop. i can use every indicator for with mt4 on laptop we can install easily.
    [lang=id]sometimes i use metatrader 4 at my android for emergency situation only, it is useful for us to keep watching our order run in the market and make a decision to close or enter, but need to noted that we can not install our indicators or custom indicators, all is default here,
    and the disadvantages that smartphone has a narrow or small display, it is a problem for me to analyze the chart[/lang]

Yes i trade with mt4 platform with my mobile. mt4 trading in mobile help me to view the market position any time in any where. With the help of mobile i can open trade and close properly. Market analysis is too impotent and mobile option gives me much pleasure to observe Forex market. It is easy as laptop or computer.

i hink brother if yo are new in forex then yo are se pc for trading mobile is se for professional trader thats why i can se laptop or pc it is good way for trading mostly people are using pc or laptop in the starting its a goood way for trding

Trader
    yes I am also using this on mobile phone, mobile phone is easy for trading I think because we can use at any place so we can check market every time which can be good in making a good analysis, I have android cell and using on that phone

Now a days I have started Forex marketing.I know that Forex market is a business platform.A person can use Mt4 and Mt5 platform for doing this business.I can use this platform in my phone .But sometime it make some problem..

I can turn my smartphone into modem and connect it to my laptop to run. Why not you try that also .Mobile and brokers care about the installation of the platform on Mobile to follow News .

I do and i do it all time. i think it is suitable for check and control your position or see price quote only and best only for professionals. i won't recommend it over laptop or desktop trading because it's not large enough to monitor your indicator but if you use tablet then go with ios .

I prefer to do trade in my computer but now few days ago I trade in my cell phone on that time i am really happy with that trading because on that time trading so much easy and I can do trade any where whenever I want to do trade.And now I want to use cell phone to do trade.

yeah my friend i use my mobile for trading. every people can use it for trading if there any smart phone. if you have a samrt phone you first you need download it then install into your mobile. after successful you need login use your robo forex id and pass. then you will see all system how you can start mobile trading or you can use youtube video it,s help u

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast