Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone? - Page 51
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Trader
    Yeah sure I use mobile trader platform meta trader 4 in my mobile phone. This platform is very helpful for traders and this platform is also helpful for traders to trade 24 hours a day. Mostly traders are now these days use mobile meta trader 4 version and this platform is help us to open and close our trades for get profit.

Banned
    Yea it is a sure thing that am trading with mt4 on my mobile phone because this platform make trading easier to trade with because with you mobile phone you can check your open trades easily and also you can trade forex anywhere with you mobile phone, the mobile phone terminal is a great opportunity to trade forex anywhere.

Trader
    i trade with the meta trader of mobile but little and so i use it when i'm away from the computer for long time and find a good trading positions but mostly i watch my open positions from it more than trading with it because i use different strategy that is custom and could not be able to apply it to the meta trader of the phone

Trader
    i use both of them and depend to my daily situation and there is a time for me to trade with mobile when i am not at home and there is a time to trade with computer. but honestly i feel comport with computer where we can see the chart clearly and it help me to analyze the market better
    but with mobile , we can check the market easily and here is the advantages to use the mobile then we can follow the market and get the chances

Banned
    Yea I have mt4 install on both my mobile phone and laptop I do trading with both, but when am outdoor mostly trade with my mobile phone this is also a great way to trade and earn in the forex market we can make lite analysis with our mobile phone too so it's also a great terminal to trade with, the most important thing is that you have a good experience and knowledge of trading forex.

Banned
    I have many time start our trade with smart mt4 terminal and sometime make good profit or sometime loss our trade money in the forex market. But i cannot like and prefer smart phone trading for our because when i have start our trade or strategy in smart phone terminal then i have always loss our trade and money. So i hates smart phone trading.

I have trade so many times with mobile beside this is what I use to trade almost every time, mobile is very good for trading because it can be use anywhere at anytime, I like the mobile terminal so much it's simple and friendly, but I still accept the fact that trading on desktop is far better than trading on the mobile platform this is a fact that mobile traders can never deny.

Trader
    yeah I trade on my mobile phone and on my laptop very day because we must use all ways of trading which are helpful for traders to earn profit on this business. Its our own choice that we can use our mobile for trading or not but now its easy for traders to use our cell phones on trading and earn easy money every day on forex.

Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    yeah I trade on my mobile phone and on my laptop very day because we must use all ways of trading which are helpful for traders to earn profit on this business. Its our own choice that we can use our mobile for trading or not but now its easy for traders to use our cell phones on trading and earn easy money every day on forex.
    This makes you to be a complete trader, I trade with mobile and computer types of MT4, it is better like that, and the one the trader can not fix with mobile type will be fixed with computer type of MT4 terminal. I like MT4 as a trading terminal than others due to the simplicity of trading it, and it does not give bad chart representation.

Banned
    Mt4 on mobile is a great platform that we can use to trade forex anywhere this advantage is what make the mobile trading terminal very important and useful to a lot of traders, I enjoy trading with my mobile phone because it's very easy to be using this terminal for trading as you can work anywhere with the mobile platform.

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast