Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone? - Page 4
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I trade with my mobile most of the time because I don't have a reliable internet connection on my phone and I don't stay at home most time so I always trade with my mobile phone most of the time.
    You trade on your phone because you don't have reliable internet connection in your phone? I think what you mean is that you don't have reliable internet connection in your home? That's why you use your mobile phone? Its really hard to do forex trading if you don't have good internet connection. Me I can turn my smartphone into modem and connect it to my laptop to run. Why not you try that also?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    You trade on your phone because you don't have reliable internet connection in your phone? I think what you mean is that you don't have reliable internet connection in your home? That's why you use your mobile phone? Its really hard to do forex trading if you don't have good internet connection. Me I can turn my smartphone into modem and connect it to my laptop to run. Why not you try that also?
    Well I think he is talking about is home internet connection, I think he not spend much time in front of his computer, hi like to do trade on his mobile. Mobile trading is a good choice for trader's, because we can adjust our mobile phone very easily everywhere, but I would suggest every new trader to start their learning with computer or desktop trading. After getting good trading experience we can use both.

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    yeah only some time i am doing trading with mt4 terminal in my mobile phone i am using an android mobile for now its very easy to find meta trader 4 terminal for mobile in the robo forex broker site i am using mobile trading since couple of months but for now I am doing full time trading and spending my all time in front of my computer
    i agree with you we can trade with our mobile phone many of trader us mobile for trading but i am new so i trade on my computer because i want to learn forex trading business it is a great business. and it is very popular in this world.after that i should be use mobile phone for trading because i like mobile trading.

Quote Originally Posted by rashid636 View Post
    i agree with you we can trade with our mobile phone many of trader us mobile for trading but i am new so i trade on my computer because i want to learn forex trading business it is a great business. and it is very popular in this world.after that i should be use mobile phone for trading because i like mobile trading.
    I am still doing trading in my computer and not following any mobile phone, since my journey but now days trader's can choose any smart phone which suit for their broker mt4 phone terminal. I think you are a new trader mate so start with computer mt4 terminal learning, because there will be bigger screen and will help you to learn deeply and clearly too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I am still doing trading in my computer and not following any mobile phone, since my journey but now days trader's can choose any smart phone which suit for their broker mt4 phone terminal. I think you are a new trader mate so start with computer mt4 terminal learning, because there will be bigger screen and will help you to learn deeply and clearly too.
    [lang=id]if want to feel comfortable do trading with use smartphone so it is better to choose the smartphone with wide display, it is very important for us to get wide display to analyze the graph at mt4, so we can see the chart with good,
    but, i prefer to use laptop 14" for trading, not too big, not too small[/lang]

My have a Computer and a smart phone. I trading computer in many times but i follow my smart phone sometimes for trading. When i going outside then i trade smart phone or mobile. I have updated MT4 platform for smart phone.

yes i am using mt4 platform on my mobile for trading and it is really so good.we know that now mt4 is available for andriod and windows mobile and i am using andriod platform.i do not need computer for open and close my trade and i can do forex if i am outside my home.so it is works really well.in future we will see much more mobile trader than computer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]if want to feel comfortable do trading with use smartphone so it is better to choose the smartphone with wide display, it is very important for us to get wide display to analyze the graph at mt4, so we can see the chart with good,
    but, i prefer to use laptop 14" for trading, not too big, not too small[/lang]
    Now days we can do trade with bigger mobile phones screen too so its not necessary to use any laptop. But I would suggest trader's to use laptop or computer mt4 terminal if they are doing trading as a full timer trader or choose forex trading as their profession. So are you using mobile or laptop for trading sir? Do you have laptop 14 inch?

[lang=ar]I did not try them but I know that it is operating normally on Mobile and brokers care about the installation of the platform on Mobile to follow News of their transactions even while they are away from home in a difficult place to carry a laptop with them[/lang]

[lang=zh-TW]i am used to trading in labtop per mobile phone trading is very better mobile phone tradin d ka darman customer aur kam b kar skta ha mobile pphone trading is very better for the pc labtop trading mobile trading is very easy trading[/lang]

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast