Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone? - Page 3
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

hello dear traders in robo forex forum ?
    i mt wondering whether you trade with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    if you have andriod os window os or iphone there then you may install mt4
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by skrill View Post
    All the users before to get a "Newbie" status have no right to use attachments placed on the Forum. To come into the "Newbie" group it is needed to write down 15 posts and it must be passed 2 days after Forum registrationIts very easy to download meta trader 4 software i think you should clear you virus first from your computer or format your pc and after that download robo forex broker meta trader 4 software its a very simple process there should be no problem to download its meta trader 4 software
    hi dear, I do not understand why you gave comments out of the topic of this thread , I do not know if you understand what the thread starter talking about or not , this is not about being a newbie and a member of this forum , this is not about download and install mt4 platform on pc , thread starter asked about mt4 mobile platforms . Maybe you do not understand or you are in a hurry to make a post .

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by asanka4024 View Post
    i mt wondering whether you trade with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    yes i trade with mobile phone .it is very easy to make profit .it is very easy given all time trade .on the other hard you can see all update in forex .and given your perfect sell or buy trade to make profit so every one must used mobile phone for you forex trading and make lot of profit

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    yes i trade with mobile phone .it is very easy to make profit .it is very easy given all time trade .on the other hard you can see all update in forex .and given your perfect sell or buy trade to make profit so every one must used mobile phone for you forex trading and make lot of profit
    What has mobile trading got to do with easy profit? Does it make a difference if we trade in mobile and in our computer in term of profit making opportunity? I doubt it. In fact it much easy to do analysis in our computer than in our mobile. So at most I can say is that mobile is just for price monitoring. but in term of trading we need to do analysis in our computer to have a decent position to open.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Absolutely no pal we have no type of cell phone with regard to buying and selling i'm a component period investor for the time being with this area therefore not really utilizing any kind of cellular i believe following two, three years i'll make use of a cell phone with regard to buying and selling i wish to perform a full-time buying and selling within arriving many years within foreign exchange therefore need to get ready for which correctly all of us cannot invest the constantly before the pc therefore cellular buying and selling can also be required

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I already use MetaTrader 4 platform in trading via the mobile phone and of course one of the most de features characteristic of the forex market is considered, because this feature is given to traders the possibility to work and follow-up transactions from anywhere and at any time is available

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by asanka4024 View Post
    so much there?
    I always trade through android phone. Coz I'm a part time trader. I just use my computer if I want to deposit and withdraw. Most of the time I just using my phone just for trade and also visit this forum. Some times I feel uncomfortable to trade in phone. But Its not a big problem. I can always handle it so I have no worried and keep enjoy trade in android phone.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I have a quite experience trading the mobile phone of the android version. It is very good when it comes to simplicity and companionship. But in the way of real trading analysis, I still prefer the computer versions. It gives the best in the insight of trading. One thing I do not like with the mobile versions is the way they are upgrading it, it is too much, and it makes it changes position and shapes of some function, while some function would not be there, they might put it back in next upgrade though, it can be very annoying at times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I have a quite experience trading the mobile phone of the android version. It is very good when it comes to simplicity and companionship. But in the way of real trading analysis, I still prefer the computer versions. It gives the best in the insight of trading. One thing I do not like with the mobile versions is the way they are upgrading it, it is too much, and it makes it changes position and shapes of some function, while some function would not be there, they might put it back in next upgrade though, it can be very annoying at times.
    Me too. I do just use smartphone for price monitoring and emergency update of trading positions. But in term of doing analysis I always do it in my laptop. Since I do record my daily activity. I do prefer to use my laptop. But what I like of using smartphone is its can be on 24 hours a day unlike laptop that I need to shut down from time to time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    I trade with my mobile most of the time because I don't have a reliable internet connection on my phone and I don't stay at home most time so I always trade with my mobile phone most of the time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Me too. I do just use smartphone for price monitoring and emergency update of trading positions. But in term of doing analysis I always do it in my laptop. Since I do record my daily activity. I do prefer to use my laptop. But what I like of using smartphone is its can be on 24 hours a day unlike laptop that I need to shut down from time to time.
    Yeah buddy using mobile phone also a good option to check our trades, I am also using android mobile phone for trading. I mostly do trade on computer because we all have to make a correct analysis and some time in my mobile I face some difficulty to make analysis. So if I am out of home for any day then I use mobile trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast