Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

hello dear traders in robo forex forum ?
    i mt wondering whether you trade with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    if you have andriod os window os or iphone there then you may install mt4
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Yes of course sometimes I trade through the android phone, I do not have any problems when trading via android phone, but many traders who do not feel comfortable to trade through a smartphone, it is dependent on our views and our convenience. If we rely on technical indicators, scripts, ea, one click trading, and other features that are not available in mt4 android then maybe we would not feel comfortable to trade through android phone.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Yes of course sometimes I trade through the android phone, I do not have any problems when trading via android phone, but many traders who do not feel comfortable to trade through a smartphone, it is dependent on our views and our convenience. If we rely on technical indicators, scripts, ea, one click trading, and other features that are not available in mt4 android then maybe we would not feel comfortable to trade through android phone.
    I think you're right if it's almost same to trade with smartphone and using laptop or PC because RoboForex is supporting to trade with smartphone for mt4 but some traders will feel more comfortable to trade with laptop because from PC/Laptop can be more flexible in looking on indicator and also easier to read from many websites. But it is only habit of trading, if traders are using smartphone from the beginning of trading so it will be no big deal either.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes i use the mobile trade i see that it is one of the advantage of forex market,This mobile trade help people that be in contact with the real prices all the time ,If they are at work and if they are in cars anytime they are busy they can use the mobile trade,The only disadvantage of the Mata trader in mobile that you can not added any new indicators in it,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    My goal is to have a tablet. But its seems its going to take me few months of saving to achieve this. I do believe I can buy myself a tablet soon. I am not looking for a high end tablet. Just a 500 dollars range tablet - laptop hybrid. In this way I can have both the benefits of a tablet and a laptop. This is my main goal and objective right now in forex trading. As mobile trading is good for monitoring.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    you can not trade always with smartphone becaus we dont find all tools on MT4 mobile platform about me I us other platform that I can find all tools in thiis new platform mobile but only I us it to make my analysis and I back to my live account to put my TP but we can find few strategy who us simple indicator like EMA and SMA we can us it with MT4 mobile

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by startlife View Post
    you can not trade always with smartphone becaus we dont find all tools on MT4 mobile platform about me I us other platform that I can find all tools in thiis new platform mobile but only I us it to make my analysis and I back to my live account to put my TP but we can find few strategy who us simple indicator like EMA and SMA we can us it with MT4 mobile
    Although I prefer to use tablet and laptop than smartphone. Its good to use smartphones and tablet for monitoring purposes. Since we are waiting for a price movement. Usually I open my laptop and wait for few minutes then when every thing is fully loaded up I do analysis and check the trends and pattern and update my open position if theirs any changes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by asanka4024 View Post
    i mt wondering whether you trade with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    Good information mate even i have not found this type of sharing in other forums +1 thumbs up added for your work and also thanks for sharing this MT4 hotkeys for us
    I can help you, this is why I started the thread
    In my initial post I have explained what is the solution. What part of it is not clear?

If you want tell me what Linux version you have and I'll tell you how to proceed exactly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    No buddy i don't have any kind of mobile phone for trading i am a part time trader for now in this field so not using any mobile i think after 2,3 years i will use a mobile phone for trading i want to do a full time trading in coming years in forex so have to prepare for that properly we can't spend our all the time in front of our computer so mobile trading is also necessary
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.
    I can help you, this is why I started the thread
    In my initial post I have explained what is the solution. What part of it is not clear?

If you want tell me what Linux version you have and I'll tell you how to proceed exactly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I've in no way attempted in order to industry along with cell phone, simply because In my opinion when We industry along with cell phone i quickly won't be in a position to evaluate the marketplace about the little display associated with cell phone, as well as We do not adhere to any type of transmission or even automatic robot, therefore this is exactly why I personally use laptop computer with regard to buying and selling. However We actually want to make use of cell phone within the scenario associated with electrical power failing so when I must proceed outdoors for many essential function as well as have to focus on marketplace motion as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by asanka4024 View Post
    so much there?
    When you do start the data as with not online manner inside meta trader 4 you can just be capable of view your data you were being obtaining when you start your meta trader 4 at the very first time period. In support of most of it's record it will be easy to determine therefore you are unable to notice yet another charts as with not online manner.i have just indicaotr which i use it is very cool and nice indicaotor and it name is ema star it result is very cool and i use is last 2 month and if i use it proper way then it give me daily 40 to 50 dollar without any lost

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast