Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?
Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

hello dear traders in robo forex forum ?
    i mt wondering whether you trade with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    if you have andriod os window os or iphone there then you may install mt4
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    yeah only some time i am doing trading with mt4 terminal in my mobile phone i am using an android mobile for now its very easy to find meta trader 4 terminal for mobile in the robo forex broker site i am using mobile trading since couple of months but for now I am doing full time trading and spending my all time in front of my computer

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    No buddy i don't have any kind of mobile phone for trading i am a part time trader for now in this field so not using any mobile i think after 2,3 years i will use a mobile phone for trading i want to do a full time trading in coming years in forex so have to prepare for that properly we can't spend our all the time in front of our computer so mobile trading is also necessary

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I have never tried to trade with mobile phone, because I believe that if I trade with mobile phone then I will not be able to analyze the market on the small screen of mobile phone, and I don't follow any kind of signal or robot, so that's why I use laptop for trading. But I really want to use mobile phone in the situation of electricity failure and when I have to go outside for some important work and need to concentrate on market movement too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Did not use this application on a mobile phone Alhkhas me by not belive I Need mechanism
    I trade on my computer using when I'm home and when I'm abroad used laptop is better for me and commensurate with what I needed
    I especially do not like the deal does not speak much to deal with small appliances, it takes time Mona biggest[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    no iam nt trading with mobile iam trading on my laptop i think it is difficult to trade on mobile. first it is difficult to login with mbile and second a mobile has a too short screen i which we would have to move that right left and up dwon so time is wasted

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    No brother mostly I am doing trading only with computer rather than mobile if you are a new trader then focus much on your computer trading I think mobile trading is better only for professional forex trader or any experienced trader for a new trader learning is very important and only in computer trading he can learn properly

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    sir please provide the details on daily basis so that the newbies like me can trade with your recommendations and earn some money but it will be better if you attach the chart along with recommendations so that we can learn the things along with earnings.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Dropping $200 in only two evening? this imply an individual get rid of 20% of the original equilibrium in a mere 2 days to weeks, would you clarify just how is those people robot is effective based on? I just now inquisitive about in which, it's possible their contain high-risk method together with short-run trading method, correct? An individual near to end this physically when you acquired decline $200? Therefore it imply an individual command this physically

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i used some tools for trading, PC laptop, android or tablet or something else like it, but for all of them, of course, laptop is the best one for trading, i just used laptop with small display but higher than ipad or tablet, it makes me easy to trade everytime and everywhere want it,
    but if there is a problem with my laptop,android is the best one to handle my trading then i can still control them,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast