Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Using MACD accurately

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

Using MACD accurately

Many uses there MACD based on the principles of the red lines and the zero(0) zone crossing, but i based my principles on the both the zero crossing and the MACD histogram. The Silver line histogram on the MACD is more effective than anything you can think of.
    Recommended time frame: 1 Hour
    Trading Pair: Any pair that is stable
    Stop loss: 30pips
    take profits:70pips
    Strategy: Take a long position when the MACD silver histogram crossed 0.00 lines, and short when the MACD silver histogram crossed below the 0.00 line.
    This is a trading system that i have known to have more than 75% winning. HAPPY TRADING!

MACD EXAMPLE.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    are you making money with this strategy? cozard if you are making consistent income with this strategy then you can share you profit proof for me its also looking a very good profitable trading strategy thanks for this very nice sharing i will also test this strategy very soon great work

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Thanks for the information my friend Mrs. Khimi its only about the macd knowledge I think he is not using this strategy to make money so try to understand that this thread will help a trader to know about the MACD indicator use in the market most of trader's don't know fully that how to use this indicator properly in the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is actually a very good way to handle the market maturely, it is not what the trader is saying about it all the time, but the way it is handles by the trader. I have tested it immediately, and it seem better in the 15 minute time frame. But I will have to do my months of forward testing with it, it will help by then.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 305
    Maybe there are many traders who already know about this strategy , even though you think that the way you are different from the way used by other traders , but histogram crossed 0.00 lines are included in a general way . I know this is a good method, i even think that other ways used by many traders are also good.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Maybe there are many traders who already know about this strategy , even though you think that the way you are different from the way used by other traders , but histogram crossed 0.00 lines are included in a general way . I know this is a good method, i even think that other ways used by many traders are also good.
    Well, traders learned the market from different angles and areas of this world, I am such a trader that saw this first on this thread. And that is the essence of the forum itself. Some traders might know a thing, while others might not know it. I have being trying to use it on forwards testing on demo todays, its kind of awesome to say the less.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    are you making money with this strategy? cozard if you are making consistent income with this strategy then you can share you profit proof for me its also looking a very good profitable trading strategy thanks for this very nice sharing i will also test this strategy very soon great work
    Well khimi234, i do not use this system at present, i have many system i am using for making money in the market. I am using Fibonacci and 200SMA to make a long term trading. If its good trading prove, i can show you, but it has been 3 years ago i used this strategy, and i am very sure it is working. Try to forward test it on demo or 1 week on 5min-1hr time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    This is looking one of the simple trading system but personally I am not follow macd indicator right now I am doing naked trading system. That's good man using 200 SMA is very good I think you are getting a good idea about the strong market trend too. I think 200 SMA is one of the powerful long term signal provider setting

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Having serious trading deals on this could bring better results. But it is better not to use this on the longer time frames I have tried it on 5 major time frames, and I believe that 5 minutes and 15 are the best I have in this. But when you use this system, let you stop loss be at the range of 7-10pips, and take profits be like 15-25pips.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Nice so it will work nicely with 1:2 risk and reward ratio system in short term trading. I think MACD can work very well in any time you should just have a very good experience of the market you can attach more indicator with macd for your analysis then you can get an accurate signal for entry point hope that will be helpful

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast