How to trade binary options - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How to trade binary options

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

How to trade binary options

Roboforex company had launched binary options – new innovative financial product, it is now available in new Robooption platform. So, let’s go through concept of binary options, it may seem confusing for some traders unfamiliar with it, but in reality this type of trading is easier than trading with conventional currency pairs.

What is binary option?

Binary option - agreement between buyer and seller, it can bring fixed amount of profit to buyer of the option in case some conditions are realized at expiration time.

Everything is quite simple: you define specific time period (from 1 minute to several days, weeks or months), and have to choose if price will be located above or below certain price (strike price). At the moment you execute a trade, you pay a premium for the option (fixed amount of money), in case your forecast is valid you receive payout (it usually covers premium and gives you around 70% profit per risk), in case it’s not – you get nothing, but your losses are limited by the size of the premium paid.

You can watch educational videos here to deepen your understanding of binary options traded in Robooption platform.

First of all, to successfully trade binary options, you have to analyze underlying currency pairs. Binary options are not isolated – they fully depend on behavior of price of underlying asset.

But, there are significant differencies between conventional forex trading and trading binary options. Binary options have limited risk, amount of risk is defined before the trade, also you have predefined size of the profit, even if price is located just 1 pip above or below the strike price.

Binary options trading does not require sophisticated trading strategies – they are simple, easy to execute, trading platform is intuitively understandable and doesn’t have to be installed on your computer.

We have to mention that binary options and traditional options are different financial instruments. Traditional options are much more complicated. We will cover differencies between them in separate thread for the sake of your education.

How to trade binary options on RoboOption

When you execute a trade – say, intend to buy an option, you give away premium (bet). If conditions of this trade are realized at the time of expiration, you receive your premium back as well as payout (up to 85% depending on instrument traded and other parameters). If conditions of the trade are not realized, you are not receiving premium back (as well as payout), but your losses will never exceed your bet.

To start trading binary options, you have to do several simple steps:

1. Register on a website RoboOption, we can open demo account to practice.

2. Deposit cash to your trading account choosing payment system of your favor , or setting amount of money for demo account;

3. Prepare for trading:

- Login to account;

- Choose trading instrument;

- Choose amount of premium;

- Press «Call» or «Put».

Interface of Robooption trading terminal looks like shown below:

Attachment 11606

- at the upper side of the platfrom we choose type of options: Binary options, Long terms, Sixty seconds;
    - in the "Asset" field you can choose underlying asset for the options;
    - in the field "Expiry" you can choose expiration date and time;
    - in the field "Amount" you can choose amount of bet (premium) for your trade;
    - also you can view a chart of underlying asset and "Call"/"Put" buttons;
    - in the column below "Amount" you can view potential payout and premum;

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 09-03-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Binary option is always about two things, these are time and direction. When these two are right in your trading analysis, then it will be right in your trading option. It is really about making your management work for you by spreading your trading risk among many investment assets. And with this, if one fail, another could cover up for you most especially when the stakes are same.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    i had played out a little with no effect activity on binary choices. there are a pair of value level any value level you have to choose to engage in the experience. in the event that value effect your current determined level you may achieve cash.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Binary option is always about two things, these are time and direction. When these two are right in your trading analysis, then it will be right in your trading option. It is really about making your management work for you by spreading your trading risk among many investment assets. And with this, if one fail, another could cover up for you most especially when the stakes are same.
    I totally agree on this one. Its all about time and direction. This is why its very important that we do a good analysis and same time we have some feeling of timing. Because unlike in forex trading that what we need is sense of trend direction in binary we need sense of timing as well. A lot of sense of timing in order to make some good profit in here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    It truly is well written about the binary option. Every little thing about the binary alternative is actually fixed. And yes it appears it will provide a higher price on the broker back then body acknowledged by the broker than just dealing fx trading without time period boundaries. This is the excellent point to recognize by traders. Likewise, I do believe that first deposit choices needs to be more than things that are nevertheless available by now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    We do not advise selection trading pertaining to rookies. It is best in the event that most of us begin trading throughout frequent sets and just really feel what sort of current market and also developments movements. Down the line you can attempt in order to trade scalping. And then in case you are creating wealth throughout scalping you can attempt selection. Due to the fact throughout selection there exists a time period expires and also normally even though you have good looks pertaining to long lasting trend nevertheless, you do not learn how to compute volatility you can end up getting manages to lose.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think option trade is very profitable than the normal forex trading.we can easily earn more money by the option trade.But we need to very serious in option trade.So we need to learn forex properly.Then we can easily success in robo option trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    I totally agree on this one. Its all about time and direction. This is why its very important that we do a good analysis and same time we have some feeling of timing. Because unlike in forex trading that what we need is sense of trend direction in binary we need sense of timing as well. A lot of sense of timing in order to make some good profit in here.
    I think in forex trading strategy can be used in trading binary options. but have differences in binary options profit and loss is determined based on the expired time. I am interested in trading in robooption, but I see a minimum of $ 10 per trade, this is a huge amount of money for binary options traders beginner, but I will try to deposit $ 100. I would have 10 times the trade opportunities

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I tried to get some idea and feature of this option trading. E book and videos really help me to understand many thing about binary option trading. I found almost interesting when trading in demo account. Then I opened a real account and traded. Luckily I won more than I lost which bring me about 17$ profit in my 50$ invest in a day. I am really happy and good to learn how to trade binary options.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i believe binary choices is actually helpfully issue associated with roboforex organization. after i began this particular treding i have to assist the actual binary choice. it's function perform effortlessly. numerous effort that is my personal issue for each function. however it's function program is really great which i perform realize effortlessly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    we are able to state which while using greatest influence is going to be therefore poor if you're buying and selling having a higher funds and so i believe the very best influence is actually 1: 100 as well as i'd numerous border phone however in truth it might be a tragedy for just about any investor however if you're the newbie investor it might be an excellent chance that you should study from your own errors.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast