How to trade binary options - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: How to trade binary options

Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    To trade binary is similar to forex trading, trading is always an easy thing that a 8 years old child can do easily but for us to make money easily that won't be possible, I no how to trade binary because I have trade in the platform before but to earn that were the problem is, everyone can trade easily but not everyone can make money in the market easily.
    Yes it's very similar to forex business and any forex trader can trade this binary option. The truth of the matter is that it looks more simple but also tough like forex. If we must bent on doing well in binary option, we should work and have our own trading strategy. It's a reliable place to make money and having perfect plan can give you a means of success in this business.

I think this kind of trading is so risky and you may loss your money so fast so I prefer to trade forex only and many banks trade with this market so I like forex so much .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    I think this kind of trading is so risky and you may loss your money so fast so I prefer to trade forex only and many banks trade with this market so I like forex so much .
    By the time you have a better understanding about this business forex you will consider to trade binary option too for more chance to earn, the forex market is risky as well, but if you get to understand it then it will be safe for you, the same goes with binary option, if you get to understand the binary option trading then it will be safe for you to trade and make money, it lack of knowledge and experience that make us consider business too risky to do.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910