Candlestick Chart pattern
Page 1 of 111 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Candlestick Chart pattern

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

Candlestick Chart pattern

Today I am providing a very good information about candlestick chart pattern many traders like to use this chart pattern but most of all new traders don't have much knowledge about candlesticks hope these candlesticks buy and sell patterns will help a new trader to know about candlestick chart pattern properly:

BULLISH CANDLESTICK PATTERNS

Bullish.jpg

BEARISH CANDLESTICK PATTERNS

bearish.jpg

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 05-12-2015 at 11:50 AM. Reason: color was changed

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    wow that's looking very good thread I can see there are many bullish and bearish candles in your thread I will surely learn about them sir for now i don't have much knowledge of these candlesticks will give me a lot of knowledge thanks for this great sharing i am very thankful to you for this

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You welcome dear yes for sure it will help you a lot mam now days I am working a lot on differ kind of candlesticks basically I am a naked trader in the forex market so I not use any indicator its very essential for me to learn every candlestick properly that's why I share this thing with you too hope other members will also like this

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Good thread, and every trader should have a basic idea about all these candlesticks, I think candlesticks give us a very good idea about reversal patterns in forex market, we should learn about these bullish and bearish candlesticks from where we can make our trading system more strong. Mostly I like to do trade with bullish patterns I use them a lot in scalping.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a great thread for the traders that wants to learn the candlestick trading pattern. It is a very lovely and concise form of learning candlesticks patterns. I have being looking for the site that will put me through all this candlestick pattern for my learning sakes, and this is very right and direct to the point with the diagram. I love it and it can be of great work for price action trading too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    used to browse of the meta trader folder tab as offering free EA to attach by the machine and found the one with the pattern strategy trading but unfortunately they offers only in ex4 that im afraid there should be some virus or trojans.
    those are good indy i guess as i like to see how the work on profiling pattern with the shifts on array as called by the series of the length.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a great thread for the traders that wants to learn the candlestick trading pattern. It is a very lovely and concise form of learning candlesticks patterns. I have being looking for the site that will put me through all this candlestick pattern for my learning sakes, and this is very right and direct to the point with the diagram. I love it and it can be of great work for price action trading too.
    I am very glad to hear that my friend, There are many more candlesticks threads in this forum from there you can get more information about candlesticks, You can visit many other sites too, but I am sure that robo forex forum threads will be enough to learn about candlesticks. This type of learning could grow our trading skill, this is looking small but very effective in real trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I am still learning about differ kinds of candlesticks and spending time in demo trading account too now days. I am little bit absent now days in my real trading, I have learned about some good and popular candlesticks features like doji, pin bar, shooting star, hammer etc. I have to learn more about them so very busy now days, I am very thankful to all those candlesticks threads creator's.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes it's good for price action learning even we can use candlestick's signal's for a good and strong buying and selling in all our trading strategies. Many time when I do trade with a uptrend market then candlesticks give me many good shapes signals like inverted hammer, pin bar those help me to get more confidence about the trend direction and help me to take decision that I have to hold my trades or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    You welcome dear yes for sure it will help you a lot mam now days I am working a lot on differ kind of candlesticks basically I am a naked trader in the forex market so I not use any indicator its very essential for me to learn every candlestick properly that's why I share this thing with you too hope other members will also like this
    It is good thread, and it is better if you are explaining abou the characteristic eash candlestick. Trading on the candlestick is easy to do in higher small time frame. But until now, i still can not get the comfortment from using this indicator, because myself is not suitable to use candlestick strategy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I am still learning about differ kinds of candlesticks and spending time in demo trading account too now days. I am little bit absent now days in my real trading, I have learned about some good and popular candlesticks features like doji, pin bar, shooting star, hammer etc. I have to learn more about them so very busy now days, I am very thankful to all those candlesticks threads creator's.
    You are right khim, the learning is not over yet. The learning since know about forex trading until die. You are agged in forex trading but you are still keep learning. About the candlestick, I prefer to use other trading strategy. But I do not want to learn about the candlestick. Hehehehehe

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 111 123451151101 ... LastLast