Questions and answers about Robooption platform - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Questions and answers about Robooption platform

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206

Questions and answers about Robooption platform

In this thread you can ask any questions concerning Robooption platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal khan View Post
    When I trading and using bainary option to predict any currency if the price of an asset will increase or decrease from it's current price and if I am right predicted so what is my profit?
    in binary, a payment system based on the percentage of its profits. so the larger the bet that we use to open one transaction, then the amount of the profits also increased. scale percentage of profits usually begin from 70% to 90% maximum, depending on the currency pair for what you use in every transaction that you open. That's because any currency has the highest percentage of payment vary. usually has the greatest percentage located in the EURUSD currency.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    in binary, a payment system based on the percentage of its profits. so the larger the bet that we use to open one transaction, then the amount of the profits also increased. scale percentage of profits usually begin from 70% to 90% maximum, depending on the currency pair for what you use in every transaction that you open. That's because any currency has the highest percentage of payment vary. usually has the greatest percentage located in the EURUSD currency.
    I do not like the binary option for that reasons, the pair you choose to trade will determine the p0ercetage of the money you will get from it, that is not fair to me, Everything should be fixed, and when traders have good bet, they will get it in 100%, that is how the binary option trading can be so fair for traders to make money from it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I do not like the binary option for that reasons, the pair you choose to trade will determine the p0ercetage of the money you will get from it, that is not fair to me, Everything should be fixed, and when traders have good bet, they will get it in 100%, that is how the binary option trading can be so fair for traders to make money from it.
    Well, the rest of your winning percentage will be taken as commission to the broker, I guess. I think that's fair enough since no matter how much pips it gets, even in a pip difference between our opened bet, we can win. It is just not suits you and there is no need to think about it hardly. For me, I like to try new things without any doubts as long as its free risk and no need to deposit my own money. By the way, there is no such 100% payment in any binary option. But tell me when you saw one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Well, the rest of your winning percentage will be taken as commission to the broker, I guess. I think that's fair enough since no matter how much pips it gets, even in a pip difference between our opened bet, we can win. It is just not suits you and there is no need to think about it hardly. For me, I like to try new things without any doubts as long as its free risk and no need to deposit my own money. By the way, there is no such 100% payment in any binary option. But tell me when you saw one.
    I see it in that way, but that will be so good when the broker is using the money rightly. Like many of them are doing this like making the market, they do not channel the binary option to the market pool and they will still take that commission, this is why i fear the binary option at times, but i get money through it when i take it seriously.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567