Questions and answers about Robooption platform - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers about Robooption platform

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Questions and answers about Robooption platform

In this thread you can ask any questions concerning Robooption platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    binary option is good for quick earn.most of the binary option trader like to tread with 30 second and 60 second. I think it is like forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]In fact, binary options you need to see the different instruments so that we can see the progress of the price in the short field and this, in fact, needs to be professional support and resistance levels for the first and second period of 30 hours in addition to indicators such as saturation Alostockastic[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I am getting more facts about the trading of the binary option on the robooption platform. But the main thing that I believe that will help is to trade the short ones. If you want to make huge money, you can develop your trading system of the seconds or minute option. My question is that, How many times can a trade place an option on the lower time frame in a day?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Guys, may be some one knows wich broker offers the no-deposit bonus for binary options trading ?
    Thanks for replay.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    sir i am not tried binary option yet what the advice for me and those who want to try the binary option?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    sir please provide the details on daily basis so that the newbies like me can trade with your recommendations and earn some money but it will be better if you attach the chart along with recommendations so that we can learn the things along with earnings.1sir please provide the details on daily basis so that the newbies like me can trade with your recommendations and earn some money but it will be better if you attach the chart along with recommendations so that we can learn the things along with earnings.1

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    if we have a trading platform for desktop. as it took some time to initialize the web platform , and another thing is that you have to give your account password every time before initializing the platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by abul4220 View Post
    sir i am not tried binary option yet what the advice for me and those who want to try the binary option?
    This is very simple sir, try to have a demo account at www.robooption.com. Over the time, you will understand all the gimmicks that are involves in the doing of the binary option. But it is better that you know the idea of forex trading before trying to understand the ways of the binary option, this is very important.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Exactly what excuse? Within performing choice all of us truly need to ensure that people understand as well as generate buying and selling by way of scalping. Due to the period include. Within scalping all of us do not maintain the placement per day. Within choice it's nearly just like their own a period restrict whenever we industry. Therefore it's possibly all of us find themselves in revenue or even within manages to lose. The primary concentrate at this time does specialized evaluation should you request me personally.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    we are able to state which while using greatest influence is going to be therefore poor if you're buying and selling having a higher funds and so i believe the very best influence is actually 1: 100 as well as i'd numerous border phone however in truth it might be a tragedy for just about any investor however if you're the newbie investor it might be an excellent chance that you should study from your own errors.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast