Questions and answers about Robooption platform - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers about Robooption platform

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Questions and answers about Robooption platform

In this thread you can ask any questions concerning Robooption platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    My suggestion is that you trade scalping first. If you can make money in scalping then you can try option also. Option has time limit so this is the main reason why its hard to make some good money in here. But if we know how to handle our trading account properly I am sure we can really make good income in here. My advice is just to keep on trading and hoping for the best in scalping before you try option trading.
    well dear I am understand your opinion but my question to you , is option trading so secure from mt4 trading ? and is there any way for practice with demo server ? because I see some broker already offer option trading and they noticing us for this is secure trading way.. but how ? actually I am very confuse about option trading because this is some new type of trading formula to us.!!

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    yes you can't get succeeded with in days in forex business. Rather it required a continuous efforts to be a good trader of forex business. whether it is night trade or day trade you have to apply all the knowledge to earn in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    well dear I am understand your opinion but my question to you , is option trading so secure from mt4 trading ? and is there any way for practice with demo server ? because I see some broker already offer option trading and they noticing us for this is secure trading way.. but how ? actually I am very confuse about option trading because this is some new type of trading formula to us.!!
    First and foremost its not my opinion. Its facts to start with. Secondly. You can't compare option trading to mt4 trading platform since they are different entity. In mt4 trading platform you can trade currency pairs and maybe some stocks, metals and even commodities. But option has different trading platform and different approach. Comparing option to mt4 is like comparing apple to grapes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I must commends that the robooption platform is very fast and stable. But please, the deposit option like webmoney is still lacking on the trading site. It is safer for me to deposit to my option account with less charges with webmoney. Please, when is it likely to start the depositing and withdrawal through this means?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    First and foremost its not my opinion. Its facts to start with. Secondly. You can't compare option trading to mt4 trading platform since they are different entity. In mt4 trading platform you can trade currency pairs and maybe some stocks, metals and even commodities. But option has different trading platform and different approach. Comparing option to mt4 is like comparing apple to grapes.
    ok but can you inform me about option trading style. I see roboforex offer us 85% maximum profit on robo option trading ! but actually is it possible or how to possible ? and in my little study I see there is no difference to trader I mean option trading and normal trading both same in enter point of trading. and option trading have a loss so how to possible 85% profit. we see there is risk involved and it is not strong more then scalping !!!

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    it will be much better if we have a trading platform for desktop. as it took some time to initialize the web platform , and another thing is that you have to give your account password every time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i think robo forex is a best popular and secured broker. robo forex is a world largest broker. i love to very much robo forex trading platform. robo forex forum post bonus offer is a great helpful for traders. i want to knows what is the robo forex future.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    almost everything is okay regarding the robo alternative. however it will be significantly better in the event that we have now the buying and selling software pertaining to computer's desktop. mainly because it got some time to help initialize the web software, and also something else is usually you must supply the bank account private data each time prior to initializing this software.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I firstly congratulate/commend the company on the work they are doing on the betterment of the binary option platform(Robooption). But please, is there any future plan for the option builder? I mean the place where the trader will be able to put the time frame they want by themselves for the option expiration.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    everything is fine about the robo option.if we have trading platform for desktop then it will be better than the others.in option its almost the same as theirs time limit when we trade.so its either we end up in profit or in loss.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast