Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers about Robooption platform

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 202

Questions and answers about Robooption platform

In this thread you can ask any questions concerning Robooption platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    When I trading and using bainary option to predict any currency if the price of an asset will increase or decrease from it's current price and if I am right predicted so what is my profit?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Can i trade robooption with comunicative bonus capital?

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal khan View Post
    When I trading and using bainary option to predict any currency if the price of an asset will increase or decrease from it's current price and if I am right predicted so what is my profit?
    Your profit is defined before the trade - you can see it before you open an order. Usually, it is equal to 70% per invested amount of money.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 09-11-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    Can i trade robooption with comunicative bonus capital?
    No, currently it is not possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    everything is fine about the robo option. but it will be much better if we have a trading platform for desktop. as it took some time to initialize the web platform , and another thing is that you have to give your account password every time before initializing the platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    you right , also the political reason has behind it , look at our finance minster he is also playing a big role on our stock market lol though not psychically but his speech, now black money entering on the market and which will be cause the fall again market just like 96 or this year, I better not in stock market lol

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    What pardon? In doing option we really need to make sure that we know and earn trading via scalping. Because of the time involve. In scalping we don't hold our position in a day. In option its almost the same as theirs a time limit when we trade. So its either we end up in profit or in loses. Our main focus right now is doing technical analysis if you ask me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    Hello dear sir. I want to know about option trading. because I am heard it is so secure from MT4 trading ! But actually I have no idea about this trading style. so is there any demo server for practice and measurement ? I think every profitable system we should to take for our income. but there is knowledge is the main fact for taking that.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Hello dear sir. I want to know about option trading. because I am heard it is so secure from MT4 trading ! But actually I have no idea about this trading style. so is there any demo server for practice and measurement ? I think every profitable system we should to take for our income. but there is knowledge is the main fact for taking that.
    My suggestion is that you trade scalping first. If you can make money in scalping then you can try option also. Option has time limit so this is the main reason why its hard to make some good money in here. But if we know how to handle our trading account properly I am sure we can really make good income in here. My advice is just to keep on trading and hoping for the best in scalping before you try option trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast