how we can choose our trading strategy? - Page 373
Page 373 of 466 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4653

Thread: how we can choose our trading strategy?

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

    how we can choose our trading strategy?

    hello every one :)
    this is one of importance things in our forex career we should to know . in fact its most important thing , every day we have a new trading strategy or new trading systems. every day we have new indicators this world will never end . but how we can know the good strategy between all those strategies ?
    let me shocking all of you . most of loser traders lose only because they use many many strategies in same trading day and that is really big mistake , we should never change our strategy or try different trading system before we are sure its not work any more and that mean give you final navigate result after 10 trades .
    that is only way to rate any strategy on short terms .
    let me explain that for you please :
    1-you should choose very clear strategy with fixed stop lose and take profits .
    2-try to find good strategy give you good risk reward ratio at least 1:1 (some strategies can give 1:3 risk reward).

    3-write every trade you open it by your strategy if hit SL or TP .
    4-after 10 trades you will know if your strategy can earn and work in this market or not.
    5- if your risk reward only 1:1 that mean you will need to 60% winners of your trades to be profitable strategy.

    finally . good luck for all traders and happy trading for all .

    Not allowed!

  2. #3721
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    There are different ways to choose our trading strategy, we can rely on something people have already been using or maybe we can rely on trading with the one we have developed from the very scratch, whichever method that we choose is just fine, what we need more regarding the strategy is self control, this is the toughest part of this market, having a strategy might not work until we control our emotions and many things that pushes us into the wrong trading.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3722
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sehr View Post
    Learning is the best and suitable way for choosing the good and profitable strategy.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.Trader should choose the that strategy which help the trader in trading easily and in analyzing the trend.
    this is simple way and everyone know about it, actually in trading when we choose a strategy when we use it on demo account, when we use repeat it and when we make it strong with hard work, if we do not have work hard in trading simply we can lose, in news trading i think we can earn more easily so if you have less experience you can use news and make sure you use some proper management it can save you and can make you able to earn otherwise losing is easy and earning is hard here

    Not allowed!

  4. #3723
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,190
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Choosing one of the best trade method is the essential step that every trader need to get the best trading method for open the trade in the right manners and get profits so there is significant role of a trade strategy which is best that hold the trader to be in the market with gaining long lasting profits so we should to be careful for choosing an accurate trade strategy .

    Not allowed!

  5. #3724
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,769
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    We need a system to tackle up this market and have a better way towards which we can earn from this trade. Every trader in forex must discover the importance of building such system because this is what will enable them make profits for themselves in the long term. Through the demo trading we can always work on a solid system that would help us follow trades with high possibility of making better returns.

    Not allowed!

  6. #3725
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    255
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    I Agree with you, how ever its absolutly important we know ourselves first, these being for the simple reason, we all have a different trading strategies based on what we do, or think or how much we want from the market, some people target for example a profit of only 20% but others want a whole 100% in a month, trade A will be likely to be succesful and stay longer in the market than trader B, it requires you understand yourself. also make sure that you know the market, never push the market at any one time, its hard to bully it, understanding the market, gives you a 70% chance of winning, so what happens to the 30%? it requires you balance your margin so that about 30% is your remaining profit ration or 40% which ever comes first, what do I mean, if you have 5 trades or 6 trades and 3 work out well but 3 end up losing, then your winning , take profit should be higher than the stop loss, which means for example, you should take 40 pips and lose 20 pips per every trade. whcih means also , you will have a balance of of 60 pips in profit.

    Not allowed!

  7. #3726
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,243
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    We need a system to tackle up this market and have a better way towards which we can earn from this trade. Every trader in forex must discover the importance of building such system because this is what will enable them make profits for themselves in the long term. Through the demo trading we can always work on a solid system that would help us follow trades with high possibility of making better returns.
    Thats right, for beat this market there is a great need of making the best earning strategy and if we select it very rightly and make the good learning skills and practices well then it could be honestly a sources of winning a profitable trade and every trader is looking toward those points in which they could have perfect earning and if they plan better and use a [perfect working strategy they will definitely wins accurate trade results in the throughout of their career with enjoying profits always .

    Not allowed!

  8. #3727
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,180
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    We can choose own best working strategy that we want for continuation the trade process if we have the good knowledge and learning powers that help us in earning a powerful trade so with choosing the right trade strategy and with making the right sense of knowledge we will became very master in the working way and we will obtain progress very easily .

    Not allowed!

  9. #3728
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    526
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 28
    good, because of a strategy that we use repeatedly and we learn, we can parse clear and understandable information, and if we experience a mistake we might not be too stressful about it, because we know why we fail because of information given our strategy and we are used to it

    Not allowed!

  10. #3729
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3,539
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by aish View Post
    trading strategy based on the skills and the experience of the trader. by his knowledge it can mange the strategy for his trading market. it is not easy to make a strategy for for profitable trading you have to learn trend of the market that will gain you to profitable pips income in trade market.

    - - - Updated - - -

    we can choose our trading strategy with present situation because the are many strategies it the forex trading that are very good for trading. trader can make a strategy by the good skills and in the trading market there are many situation the trend of a market chances so strategies are made among them.
    This is very important when a trader is developing any trade strategy because if we develop our trade strategy on current situation that will help to earn money from this market , we always have to develop our trade plan with past movement and with present price movement because for success this is very important to get success .

    Not allowed!

  11. #3730
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    830
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    There are different trade strategies for using and different working plans are [performing the task for earning success so we need to choose only one of the best working method to get the trade in very right conditions and gain helpful trade results and on the basis of experience and learning skills we can choose an accurate trade strategy for working better .

    Not allowed!

Page 373 of 466 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •