how we can choose our trading strategy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 466 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 4653

Thread: how we can choose our trading strategy?

  1. #11
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    good trading strategy should passes of series with the manage of the customs on evaluation as trader to gains of the better on confidence on running of details on rules as having with the limit on size with the expends of the good resources on funding of the manage on completing tasks with the good plan.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Very correct, the trader should know the style and trading pattern he wants to follow, that would help him in knowing the strategy he will use and form his own basic trading system. Forex trading is never too easy to develop this strategy, the trader would need to do hard work during the learning, and after getting good experiences, you can build your own strategy in the way you want.
    Good speech sir, a good sense of our trading style and trading patterns could help us to choose a best trading system for ourself. One more thing that is the basic knowledge of forex, most of trader's ignore their basic learning which not help them to find out their trading niche in forex. Trader's should start their learning always with basics of forex for a best output.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Good speech sir, a good sense of our trading style and trading patterns could help us to choose a best trading system for ourself. One more thing that is the basic knowledge of forex, most of trader's ignore their basic learning which not help them to find out their trading niche in forex. Trader's should start their learning always with basics of forex for a best output.
    There are no more words for greedy and gambler trader's, we can't do anything about them most of them never learnt from their old losses and they do the same mistakes regularly. Forex basic education is very important because we can't starting our countring direct from 11 we have to start with 1,2,3,4 so on. Basic knowledge is the backbone of this business.

  4. #14
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by sosofx View Post
    1-you should choose very clear strategy with fixed stop lose and take profits .
    yes clear strategy with the proven on returns refer the ones of decision as trader to works of the distinct on customs with the rules on preset as occupying the details on attribution on working with the order.
    as those to deliver the good chance with the returns on working of the manage of qualification of signals as helping on achieving goals with the terms of the trading plan.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    There are no more words for greedy and gambler trader's, we can't do anything about them most of them never learnt from their old losses and they do the same mistakes regularly. Forex basic education is very important because we can't starting our countring direct from 11 we have to start with 1,2,3,4 so on. Basic knowledge is the backbone of this business.
    If you are talking about the greedy traders or the gambles, I think that the greedy traders can still be welcomes, they only need to correct something about their psychology in the market trading. But the gamblers are the worse, some are just too carefree to the extent that they know what they are doing is wrong, but they will still risk it for the love of money.

  6. #16
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4
    When you are selecting a strategy you must consider many things like the pips return from it, risk involved and reliability. If strategy involves high risk, has less chances to win or gives small profit then i think you should avoid such strategy. You must be looking for a strategy which is not only profitable but is consistently profitable too.

  7. #17
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by sosofx View Post
    1-you should choose very clear strategy with fixed stop lose and take profits .
    yes but the fixed stop loss should had with the better on supports as trader to enter with the proven on strategy as occupying the system as referring the stable on performance to gains with the precise of signals on opening new position with the trading.
    on matching with the personal preference as trader occupying details with the preset on rules to run with the good terms of the trading plan.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Quote Originally Posted by life View Post
    When you are selecting a strategy you must consider many things like the pips return from it, risk involved and reliability. If strategy involves high risk, has less chances to win or gives small profit then i think you should avoid such strategy. You must be looking for a strategy which is not only profitable but is consistently profitable too.
    It is very correct, many things is needed to be put in place so that the trader would understand the trading very well, so that the traders would use that to achieve the target of the trade at the same time. To have the best strategy as well, the trader should let it be simple, without a simple approach of trading, there might be no good working way for earing.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Thanks for this great informative thread i think we can spend time in demo trading account and test our strategy we should always check our risk and reward ratio in forex we need a very good money management also you are saying right that after 10 to 12 traders we can see that how much better result we are getting from our strategy
    Spending your time very well in demo is a good choice madam, it can not be all the way in the way we are believing it to be, but when this is use aright, it makes money for the trader, the demo and the live trading are always the same thing when a good package is in place in the dame manner for the both of them.

  10. #20
    I believe how the utilizing from the buying and selling methods might be so great sometimes from the methods for the actual working. as well as most of us might be able to select their buying and selling period. buying and selling program, and also the resources he might use within the actual buying and selling. We observe that the actual prosperous investor doesn't have to know through people who provide transmission for that buying and selling or even any kind of point such as this.

Page 2 of 466 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •