how we can choose our trading strategy? - Page 101
Page 101 of 466 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4653

Thread: how we can choose our trading strategy?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

how we can choose our trading strategy?

hello every one :)
    this is one of importance things in our forex career we should to know . in fact its most important thing , every day we have a new trading strategy or new trading systems. every day we have new indicators this world will never end . but how we can know the good strategy between all those strategies ?
    let me shocking all of you . most of loser traders lose only because they use many many strategies in same trading day and that is really big mistake , we should never change our strategy or try different trading system before we are sure its not work any more and that mean give you final navigate result after 10 trades .
    that is only way to rate any strategy on short terms .
    let me explain that for you please :
    1-you should choose very clear strategy with fixed stop lose and take profits .
    2-try to find good strategy give you good risk reward ratio at least 1:1 (some strategies can give 1:3 risk reward).

3-write every trade you open it by your strategy if hit SL or TP .
    4-after 10 trades you will know if your strategy can earn and work in this market or not.
    5- if your risk reward only 1:1 that mean you will need to 60% winners of your trades to be profitable strategy.

finally . good luck for all traders and happy trading for all .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    They think that they can't do anything in this business, I think novice trader's have always a lot of time to learn about forex, they can build their own trading strategies and become master in forex.trading system , and the tools he may use in the trading . I see that the successful trader does not have to hear from those who give signal for the trading or any thing like this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by hamza1 View Post
    They think that they can't do anything in this business, I think novice trader's have always a lot of time to learn about forex, they can build their own trading strategies and become master in forex.trading system , and the tools he may use in the trading . I see that the successful trader does not have to hear from those who give signal for the trading or any thing like this.
    It has been more easier with the help of the experienced traders, that is the means by which traders will be able to have a good trading strategy chosen. Because they can obviously see the trading strategy that the successful traders has been using that has made them successful then they can make the choice from there and then make use of it which will get them successful.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    It has been more easier with the help of the experienced traders, that is the means by which traders will be able to have a good trading strategy chosen. Because they can obviously see the trading strategy that the successful traders has been using that has made them successful then they can make the choice from there and then make use of it which will get them successful.
    I think its our self analysis that help us to plan and choose at the same time among the strategies.Experience is really helpful to choose the right strategy at the right time because it is really matter on which condition we place the right strategy ht give us good results an experienced person can choose about all facts that help us to win.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    It's necessary we must really work to channel our time to practice good and build the right trading system which will help us to trade good in the very appropriate time. We must learn to practice and create the right system to therefore have what it takes to enjoy that good trade which can be actually made. We will of course choose a system that we have tested and see it have potential to help us make good consistent profits from forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    It's necessary we must really work to channel our time to practice good and build the right trading system which will help us to trade good in the very appropriate time. We must learn to practice and create the right system to therefore have what it takes to enjoy that good trade which can be actually made. We will of course choose a system that we have tested and see it have potential to help us make good consistent profits from forex.
    We also need to work on making sure to build such a trading discipline that enables us trade with little risk, because no matter what, when we are not trading with little risk then we are going to loss our money as there is no need trading with higher risk, a lot of traders has lost their money using the higher risk trading method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We also need to work on making sure to build such a trading discipline that enables us trade with little risk, because no matter what, when we are not trading with little risk then we are going to loss our money as there is no need trading with higher risk, a lot of traders has lost their money using the higher risk trading method.
    I agree with what you have said about the discipline because without that then we will not be able to make use of our trading strategy the best way. A lot of traders are having best strategy but we find it hard to keep to discipline, like money and risk management. The understanding of being selective on the trades we take needs discipline too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    So many things are still not yet clear to some traders and that is why they view trading strategy as everything they need to be successful in forex trading . The fact that a trader must have a good trading strategy by and large remains incontestable but there is more to making success in trading than all that . Traders are very swift at blaming trading system for their shortcomings in forex trading when in the actual fact there is nothing wrong with the trading system but the trader himself . Before you choose your trading strategy , you must have acquired much knowledge , skills and experience of trading and you must be very sound in the aspect of risk and money management as one of the conditions that gives strength and power to trading strategy .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    We do that with the learning that we have done, because with the learning comes the success, but when we have not learned then it will be hard to make the choice. I have made sure that I used the demo account to learn and know the trading strategy that I should make use of and the one I got to select is actually working for me the way I want to. The concept of trading is not choose but we keep on practicing to have the best.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I think its our self evaluation that help us to plot and pick at the same time a few of the strategies.revel in is clearly useful to pick the right strategy at the proper time because it truly matters on which circumstance we region the right approach ht supply us accurate consequences an experienced character can pick approximately all statistics that help us to win.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    There would be surely a long lasting use of our trading strategy if we will make it more effective by using it regularly in our trading. That's true that building a good trading system would be never easy trader's need a lot of practice, control, and hard work in their first one or two year's of learning. Trader's need a good dedication, and interest in their learning when they start their career as a new forex trader here.
    Very much right sir. How do we stay long in the trading forex, if not how we are competing is the attraction and what you have got to work, that is value your own system. You said, building a good strategy is not easy but with a lot Patience, control and hard work in the first year or two of learning, that is the point. If you have your own best trading strategy which you think is the best on your own and you have already test and execute it, that is all it takes to be a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 466 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast