how we can choose our trading strategy ?
Page 1 of 243 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: how we can choose our trading strategy ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

how we can choose our trading strategy ?

hello every one :)
    this is one of importance things in our forex career we should to know . in fact its most important thing , every day we have a new trading strategy or new trading systems. every day we have new indicators this world will never end . but how we can know the good strategy between all those strategies ?
    let me shocking all of you . most of loser traders lose only because they use many many strategies in same trading day and that is really big mistake , we should never change our strategy or try different trading system before we are sure its not work any more and that mean give you final navigate result after 10 trades .
    that is only way to rate any strategy on short terms .
    let me explain that for you please :
    1-you should choose very clear strategy with fixed stop lose and take profits .
    2-try to find good strategy give you good risk reward ratio at least 1:1 (some strategies can give 1:3 risk reward).

3-write every trade you open it by your strategy if hit SL or TP .
    4-after 10 trades you will know if your strategy can earn and work in this market or not.
    5- if your risk reward only 1:1 that mean you will need to 60% winners of your trades to be profitable strategy.

finally . good luck for all traders and happy trading for all .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks for this great informative thread i think we can spend time in demo trading account and test our strategy we should always check our risk and reward ratio in forex we need a very good money management also you are saying right that after 10 to 12 traders we can see that how much better result we are getting from our strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Its very simple brother if you want to choose your trading strategy then first of all try to know about your trading niche its very necessary to know about taste your first work should be check your trading style and check that you like short term trading or long term trading and only according to that choose your strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by sosofx View Post
    1-you should choose very clear strategy with fixed stop lose and take profits .
    yes those about the issue of the SL haunting should leads on focus as trader to manage of the better with the use on composing order with the submission by the market.
    as the number to had of supports by return of the past and running works with the market evaluation by the preferred on profiles.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Its very simple brother if you want to choose your trading strategy then first of all try to know about your trading niche its very necessary to know about taste your first work should be check your trading style and check that you like short term trading or long term trading and only according to that choose your strategy
    Very correct, the trader should know the style and trading pattern he wants to follow, that would help him in knowing the strategy he will use and form his own basic trading system. Forex trading is never too easy to develop this strategy, the trader would need to do hard work during the learning, and after getting good experiences, you can build your own strategy in the way you want.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Very correct, the trader should know the style and trading pattern he wants to follow, that would help him in knowing the strategy he will use and form his own basic trading system. Forex trading is never too easy to develop this strategy, the trader would need to do hard work during the learning, and after getting good experiences, you can build your own strategy in the way you want.
    Yes I think trader's should not underestimate their learning strength we all can learn about good trading strategy and can gain good trading experience. Most of time I see that new trader's don't able to know themselves properly. They think that they can't do anything in this business, I think novice trader's have always a lot of time to learn about forex, they can build their own trading strategies and become master in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes I think trader's should not underestimate their learning strength we all can learn about good trading strategy and can gain good trading experience. Most of time I see that new trader's don't able to know themselves properly. They think that they can't do anything in this business, I think novice trader's have always a lot of time to learn about forex, they can build their own trading strategies and become master in forex.
    Basically, the learning is the one that can make the way for nay trader, the traders who has learned the market should be very careful in knowing what he learned by trying to emulate it in trading. Beside the primary earning, we need to utilize this strategy we learned, this is a good way to have full capacity of trading. And building system sis never a rosy road, traders will need to endure, and good strategy building would ever lasting once known well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There would be surely a long lasting use of our trading strategy if we will make it more effective by using it regularly in our trading. That's true that building a good trading system would be never easy trader's need a lot of practice, control, and hard work in their first one or two year's of learning. Trader's need a good dedication, and interest in their learning when they start their career as a new forex trader here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There would be surely a long lasting use of our trading strategy if we will make it more effective by using it regularly in our trading. That's true that building a good trading system would be never easy trader's need a lot of practice, control, and hard work in their first one or two year's of learning. Trader's need a good dedication, and interest in their learning when they start their career as a new forex trader here.
    You are very right sir, to have our trading systems is never an easy thing, It takes the high time of the trader, it takes dedication and determination of the trader. It also takes the passion of the trader towards the good trading system they are building. It is a hard work to get this done, and the trader should never relent until they are successful with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    I think that the using of the trading strategies may be so good at times of the ways of the dealing . and all of us may be able to choose his trading time . trading system , and the tools he may use in the trading . I see that the successful trader does not have to hear from those who give signal for the trading or any thing like this.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 243 123451151101 ... LastLast