Comments on the contest "Demo Option"

Thread: Comments on the contest "Demo Option"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 201
    Dear Participants!
    Here You may leave your comment, suggestions or share your opinion on the contest "Demo Option".

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I was just looking for this thread ever since I saw demo option contest is going to take place. I am really excited about it. I have already registered for the contest and looking forward to rock in the contest which is going to start on 1st September. I really love option trade. Thanks roboforex to bring robo option. I hope more and more participant will join and will make it more interesting.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    at last i got a prize in the demo option contest. i may won the 1st contest of option but could not control my emotions and got blown with a equity of 70k :( .this time i don't make a mistake and don't take a trade after got a decent equity.now i have won all most all of the contest that are offered by robo forex except the monthly demo contest. so i will try to win that too in the near future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ragib View Post
    at last i got a prize in the demo option contest. i may won the 1st contest of option but could not control my emotions and got blown with a equity of 70k :( .this time i don't make a mistake and don't take a trade after got a decent equity.now i have won all most all of the contest that are offered by robo forex except the monthly demo contest. so i will try to win that too in the near future.

Congratulations

- - - Updated - - -

I will try to register for the next week contest, hope to win. I'm new user of option trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post
    Dear Participants!
    Here You may leave your comment, suggestions or share your opinion on the contest "Demo Option".
    demo option on of the best option for learning forex by demo option you can measured yourself . so every person at first trading with dome account than he/she open a live or real account it is too better for a person .by open a demo account a person know all system about forex live trading and also know about which way he make has profit and loss .so open a demo account at first

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i have won 3 times demo option contest. contest no-6 13 and and 21 got 1 st position in 6 and 21 and got sceond position in 13. realy nice contest and broker. already send message to moderator now waiting for prize money 250 $ credit in my real account.

REGARDS
    Abhishek Anand

- - - Updated - - -

i have won 3 times demo option contest. contest no-6 13 and and 21 got 1 st position in 6 and 21 and got sceond position in 13. realy nice contest and broker. already send message to moderator now waiting for prize money 250 $ credit in my real account.

REGARDS
    Abhishek Anand

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i have never ever seen like this kind of broker offering such a wonderful opportunities to the traders ranging from fresher to pro. weekly contests forex. options. kingsize. daytrade. of these i like robooption very much. very flexible, customized for the traders. & reliable spot option platoform and the prizes not like 1.2.3 it goes till 10
    Rocking!!!!
    No broker like robo

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It has been an incredible experience. I did not know I could get as high (3rd in the championship contest option 29: novelda (Spain)) in just two days, I enjoyed watching my profits rise up to an exaggerated amount ($ 115,000) in a matter of hours. and especially what I liked most is to be competing with other countries of the world and with so many competitors (449) and at the end I won $ 150 prize to be having a good time doing what I like to invest in binary options Here I leave the link to the final ranking and my 3rd place.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    So after the try of 1 year I come up as a winner in this contest. I am really happy to win. I love to win contest and love to win here. At this moment I have 2 contest left to participate in contestfx as from next week I'll in time out in 3 contests. So bro and sis, come and take part in the contests of contestfx and give yourself a chance to win bonuses.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The result of the contest has bee published and I must say thank to contest moderator and robooption for that. I am really happy to find that bonus has already been charged to my robo option real account. It is really nice and real professionalism. I would like to show the same performance in my real account and make a lot of profit. Thanks everybody.

Not allowed!