Discipline in our Trading Career - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Discipline in our Trading Career

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

Discipline in our Trading Career

Every person must need to follow or maintain discipline in his every stage of life if he want to lead a good life style. And for a trader I think the discipline is must. Because without good discipline no trader can follow their trading plan or the management properly, so they can't survive in the Forex. And I believe the discipline differs the trader from the gambler because gambler doesn't have any discipline on their gambling.
    What's your view on the discipline in Forex trading??

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    I do know that many do have concern with greed, fear, stress, emotions and so on. But in my experience this are just starter problem. And all newbies will encounter this. But the longer they trade the more profit they can earn and the more confidence they are in forex trading. Eventually we all going to make good income in here and become a rich trader some day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    i think In the world any business must need discipline.so Forex is risky business,without discipline is not possible to do Forex business.Every trader had to maintain discipline in Forex market .Otherwise he/she can not do Forex business. In this way discipline is very important for Forex business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by khurshed View Post
    i think In the world any business must need discipline.so Forex is risky business,without discipline is not possible to do Forex business.Every trader had to maintain discipline in Forex market .Otherwise he/she can not do Forex business. In this way discipline is very important for Forex business.
    Indeed this is very much true that trading in the forex market is more attributed with the individual discipline such that making the trading plan workable is certainly possible for the traders such that making good gains becomes possible for the traders. Hence, those who remain disciplined enough while trading will certainly make sure that they execute their trading plan in a much more effective and efficient manner.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    I do know that many do have concern with greed, fear, stress, emotions and so on. But in my experience this are just starter problem. And all newbies will encounter this. But the longer they trade the more profit they can earn and the more confidence they are in forex trading. Eventually we all going to make good income in here and become a rich trader some day.
    Yes this are just starter problem, But many traders who still have this problem even though they have a lot of experience, it is about the condition of each individual, each person has a different character, different psychological, and different emotional condition, therefore maybe not all traders can get a psychological change. But I dont know for sure...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    For some people discipline is harder and even more expensive, as we all know discipline is more important in every business, know one can get success without having discipline in their career. The person who have discipline in their get knowledge and also improve the ability to face the problem in terms of loosing money in trading. one should have discipline in Forex trading market then no one stop him/her to earn profit in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by miya View Post
    For some people discipline is harder and even more expensive, as we all know discipline is more important in every business, know one can get success without having discipline in their career. The person who have discipline in their get knowledge and also improve the ability to face the problem in terms of loosing money in trading. one should have discipline in Forex trading market then no one stop him/her to earn profit in Forex trading.
    If traders are not disciplined enough when they are trading in the forex market then there are all chances that they may not be able to make good gains as they would not stick to their trading plan. Hence, discipline always pays off for the traders when they are trading in this highly potential forex market with good gains.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Yes this are just starter problem, But many traders who still have this problem even though they have a lot of experience, it is about the condition of each individual, each person has a different character, different psychological, and different emotional condition, therefore maybe not all traders can get a psychological change. But I dont know for sure...
    To proceed into a mature trader, it takes time. Maybe one year, two years, even five years. But, if you are already a professional trader, you will prove, that the forex is the only field to make money quickly. At the very least, to the BEP is only a matter of months. When i enter in to Forex, i assume Forex trading is the way to make huge profits. But, later i understand the facts in Trading. Its really hard to make money. So, all we have to do is, learn all factors in Forex and also related things. After getting huge experience, then we may start to get some profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    If traders are not disciplined enough when they are trading in the forex market then there are all chances that they may not be able to make good gains as they would not stick to their trading plan. Hence, discipline always pays off for the traders when they are trading in this highly potential forex market with good gains.
    That's right. It will be hard to gain consistent profit in forex trading when we are not discipline in forex market because there is no one who can trade well in each transaction without proper trading plan and we can gain good result if we can be discipline with our own trading plan which has been made. Discipline is positive emotion in trading to support traders to manage profit and loss in every transaction.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by meheding View Post
    Every person must need to follow or maintain discipline in his every stage of life if he want to lead a good life style. And for a trader I think the discipline is must. Because without good discipline no trader can follow their trading plan or the management properly, so they can't survive in the Forex. And I believe the discipline differs the trader from the gambler because gambler doesn't have any discipline on their gambling.
    What's your view on the discipline in Forex trading??
    Well, I am not a gambler, but I want to tell you that there are several gamblers who are disciplined, because they can not leave this bad habit, but they are disciplined and they are living on the gambled money, they invest their money with gambling and then they try their luck with proper money management. You can not say that gamblers are not disciplined.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Well, I am not a gambler, but I want to tell you that there are several gamblers who are disciplined, because they can not leave this bad habit, but they are disciplined and they are living on the gambled money, they invest their money with gambling and then they try their luck with proper money management. You can not say that gamblers are not disciplined.
    I really wonder about these disciplined gamblers and to be frank i have never met one such successful gambler so far. But this doesnt mean that we can rule out the existence. But it is always best for us to remain disciplined with the job we do such that the best results can be obtained which can give us good work satisfaction.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast