Discipline in our Trading Career - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 134

Thread: Discipline in our Trading Career

  1. #1
    Trader meheding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    298
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

    Discipline in our Trading Career

    Every person must need to follow or maintain discipline in his every stage of life if he want to lead a good life style. And for a trader I think the discipline is must. Because without good discipline no trader can follow their trading plan or the management properly, so they can't survive in the Forex. And I believe the discipline differs the trader from the gambler because gambler doesn't have any discipline on their gambling.
    What's your view on the discipline in Forex trading??

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    135
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Discipline is a most impotent element in forex trade.A experienced trader always make his trade with proper discipline and with good system.A proper discipline is the secret of success .You should make your trade with cool and analytical Analiese that only can you done by follow proper discipline....

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    626
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    yes your are right discipline is must for us in trading system if we work with market rules and we make our trading best with proper discipline then we make our trading good and we work and gain profit with market if we not follow market and not have discipline in trading then we can not make success in market and we go to loss so i suggest that in forex trading we must need discipline proper knoweldge and experience and after that things we make our trading profitable and we make our best income and we make good our trading career.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is way to achieve the greatness in this career. It is more on how the trader is looking to have good trading system and backing the system up without any wavering. This is a real discipline. There are many traders that have good trading skills, but because they lack this, there trading ahs not been better till now.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    All the needs of the individual to keep track of all the stages of your life, or perhaps, if they are the right way to take control of the life they want. And to convert any real force speculator should really be. Just because your a good looking at buying and selling and speculator zero or insufficient foreign exchange management plans maybe if they could survive.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,733
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Discipline is one of the most important primary characteristis that has to be possed by the forex traders such that they can be able to stick to their trading strategies and trading plan which can contribute towards the traders success. Most of the traders fail in the forex trading business because they are unable to stay disciplined enough when they are trading due to which they lose their hard earned money and this is the main culprit for the traders to lose their hard earned money.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Discipline is one of the important term which we have to use in trading most of trader's are not capable of making consistent profit because they are not following proper discipline in trading a good and strong discipline will give you low and consistent profit for a long term time and you will able to gain a very good experience also through this business

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Discipline is one of the important term which we have to use in trading most of trader's are not capable of making consistent profit because they are not following proper discipline in trading a good and strong discipline will give you low and consistent profit for a long term time and you will able to gain a very good experience also through this business
    This is a very strong term that is often use in the forex market. It is the right means that will get you to working according to the coordination you have proposed. If you are not disciplined, you might have all knowledge and trading experience, but the way to actualize it for your own advantage will be the issues you will face.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by meheding View Post
    Every person must need to follow or maintain discipline in his every stage of life if he want to lead a good life style. And for a trader I think the discipline is must. Because without good discipline no trader can follow their trading plan or the management properly, so they can't survive in the Forex. And I believe the discipline differs the trader from the gambler because gambler doesn't have any discipline on their gambling.
    What's your view on the discipline in Forex trading??
    Discipline is the main key of success. Success comes out from the mind and think. Success is about the mindset. So keep the mindset and do not let other people stole your good mindset. Trader is one who have good mindset and good logical thinking

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader cowek ireng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,390
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Discipline is one of the most important primary characteristis that has to be possed by the forex traders such that they can be able to stick to their trading strategies and trading plan which can contribute towards the traders success. Most of the traders fail in the forex trading business because they are unable to stay disciplined enough when they are trading due to which they lose their hard earned money and this is the main culprit for the traders to lose their hard earned money.
    You are not wrong , and for me discipline in every business we do will help much. That is why we must alway dicipline with our strategy and always apply money management rules at every trade we made , so when we ignore the discipline then just bad trade that we get

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by cowek ireng View Post
    You are not wrong , and for me discipline in every business we do will help much. That is why we must alway dicipline with our strategy and always apply money management rules at every trade we made , so when we ignore the discipline then just bad trade that we get
    I agree with it that the ability of merchants in this trade by making discipline is one of the steps to success in this trade so that we do trade with high discipline then this will make us be able to continue to put forward the further development of trade risk because without discipline, the trader will have an easier time to lose in this trade and easy to get stuck in a bad emotional state

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •