Discipline in our Trading Career - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Discipline in our Trading Career

yes, maintain discipline and punctuality is more important for all the beginners. every new trader should have making a good plan and treading strategy for consistently make profit. in trading strategy there are some rules if we follow them properly every time we can succeed in more time.

discipline is a very important quality of the trader in forex trading business. we need to very discipline in this business in order to make perfect trading and get more profit from here. it is not an easy business that we can get success here so easily here. we need to maintain all the rules of this business so that we can win more easily.

Been disciplined is the best attitude every trade have to exhibit in his trading life. Been disciplined will help the trader know when and how to trade, he will know the amount of currency he will without trading greedily. He will also be able to know the type of currency pair he will trade at any given time. Been discipline will able help the trader to know or learn how to control his emotions and know how to be patience in his trade.

Trader
    discipline is one of the factors that lead to success, the trader of discipline will trade with rules and so he will trade with risk management and money management , and will follow the rules of his strategy and so he will be able to get good results from the market and will be able to make consistent profits.

discipline is very crucial for anyone who will like to see a good life, it cut across every part of our individual life, in our social life, religious,health, business and so many other areas of our lives, it is the same for all forex traders, if a trader can not maintain a disciplined life, then he will always find himself at the mercy of the market all the time doing so many wrong things and taking some steps that will eventually lead to regrets and sorrow, it is indiscipline that makes a trader to trade with high lot size when everyone knows that trading with too high lot is one of the easiest way of killing any account no matter the size.

it is very correct meheding,in this life evry stage needs someone to be disciplined to archiev ones goals in life,same applyies in trading because trading without discipline will deffinately lead you to mybe greediness or emotions which are not good in trading hence leading you to losses

if we know and realize that discipline plays a lot of role in our been success or failure in this business, then let us begin to work on our attitude and cut our assesses as traders, one thing that i know for sure is that whatever the mind of a man is made up to do can easily be achieved, so if we lose money because we are not discipline, let us try to change our way, i personally have made up my mind to become discipline from this moment on because i have been doing this business for so many years and have nothing to show because i have not been a discipline trader.what about you, will you join me?

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    As if I have know the real cause of the failure of most forex traders, the discipline is a very large context in the trading of forex, but most traders are not referring to it most times. The discipline will make traders to have success by virtue of knowing what they are doing, and supporting the view all the time without allowing emotion in nay way. If you are not disciplined, you may be gambling.
    i agree with you pal actually lack of discipline brings about more failure in forex and not only here bt in many things that sorround us in our society so i think in envrything we do we should first have discipline because it wii prevent us from many bad charcters which will eventually lead us to failure

we must try to be discipline as forex traders , it is a tool that will help us to achieve so much in this business, forex is a very good business and those who are making some consistent profits in the market will attest to that but the problem that many of us are having is the issue of discipline, there is noway we can become what we like to become in the business if we do not play a very high premium on the factor of discipline , but if we fail to, then we give the opportunity for the market to exploit and punish us many times.

- - - Updated - - -

we must try to be discipline as forex traders , it is a tool that will help us to achieve so much in this business, forex is a very good business and those who are making some consistent profits in the market will attest to that but the problem that many of us are having is the issue of discipline, there is noway we can become what we like to become in the business if we do not play a very high premium on the factor of discipline , but if we fail to, then we give the opportunity for the market to exploit and punish us many times.

according to me,discipline really matters in not only business but also in evrything we do in our daily lives,actually in forex trading its a must ths we should have discipline firly with one having self discipline he/she cant bring about bad characters in trading youl fond that it will make you not to trade with emotions or being greedy and you know being greedy in most cases is never a good thing to do because it alway bring about failure because you will be having the disire to make big money in a short period thus taking big lots and not clossing in small profits of which most definately this leads to getting losses each and every day,so i want to finalise by encouraging my felliw trader to put much intrest intetms of having self duscipline in trading.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast