Discipline in our Trading Career
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Discipline in our Trading Career

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

Discipline in our Trading Career

Every person must need to follow or maintain discipline in his every stage of life if he want to lead a good life style. And for a trader I think the discipline is must. Because without good discipline no trader can follow their trading plan or the management properly, so they can't survive in the Forex. And I believe the discipline differs the trader from the gambler because gambler doesn't have any discipline on their gambling.
    What's your view on the discipline in Forex trading??

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    As if I have know the real cause of the failure of most forex traders, the discipline is a very large context in the trading of forex, but most traders are not referring to it most times. The discipline will make traders to have success by virtue of knowing what they are doing, and supporting the view all the time without allowing emotion in nay way. If you are not disciplined, you may be gambling.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Every person must need to follow or maintain discipline in his every stage of life if he want to lead a good life style.The discipline will make traders to have success by virtue of knowing what they are doing, and supporting the view all the time without allowing emotion in nay way. And I believe the discipline differs the trader from the gambler because gambler doesn't have any discipline on their gambling.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=id]discipline in trading is one of the things that should be done whether it is new or old merchant traders which in this case we can and are able to determine the right choice for us in this case we have to be patient and persevering in this trade how we can and are able to determine this is consistent with the analysis of the trade and techniques that we do and we have the best possible[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    maybe for some people , discipline is hard and even expensive, it means, some will change their ways or habit after face some loses or big losing first before they take discipline, maybe it was caused by ego ? or they brought bad daily habit to this business and hard to change it, and after understand about it, they will start to take the steps and support it with discipline, i got this side, for me discipline is expensive

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Discipline is ought most in a persons trading career, without that every one knows they will never succeed and every time they will get the face of failure and that will make a negative impact on their trading career. A disciplined character will develop their problem grasping ability and thereby increase their problem tackling ability and survive the market with least possible interference caused by outside factors.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Making a good trading plan and trading this plan with discipline is the secret of success in Forex trading.If we set profit targets for every month or week then we can determine the quantity of risk that would be most suitable for us. Our profit targets should be reasonable and set with discipline.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If you are new in Forex learning is the best formula to do this work and when your learning is better so the earning so easy for you so if you work hard in the work and spend some long time in the day so this is the best and great formula to gain some much more profit in the Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Making a good trading plan and trading this plan with discipline is the secret of success in Forex trading.If we set profit targets for every month or week then we can determine the quantity of risk that would be most suitable for us. Our profit targets should be reasonable and set with discipline.
    I am agree with you , discipline of trading plan make that trader always implementing the almost rule of their system as well as their risk anticipation as consistently . From that being success trader just wait for coming them from passage of time . that is my opinion the reason why discipline is the secret of success in forex trading

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    I think that it is even away of the Forex trading that the discipline and making accurate system for your work is the most important factor which can leads you to the success . . and when we talk about the Forex trading of course we need a very strict system for working and a good discipline . so we should keep along our trading within the our convened discipline

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast