Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting story

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Interesting story

Hi guys,
    i'm not a pro trader and my experience in forex is not that great, but i can count money. So let me tell you about a Good tool i found on one of the forex related forums(other forex fourums names are prohibited to be written here).
    One guy claimed he made 100% in 3 months using "Double Profit". I'm quite sceptical person and when we speak about money i don't trust those forums guys without double re-checking.
    You know, trust but verify. So i installed this robot and 1st tried on demo account. Results were good, even better than i expected. Then i decided to try it on my real account controlling each action by myself. Start was really bad, i've lost about 200$ in 2 days (1000$ deposit). I was close to stop but the next day it made 100$ back that's why i decided to give him a chance and i was right!
    Today my monthly profit ranges from 10 to 30% monthly. Great expert advisor I should say.
    And to sum up i wanna ask you if you have similar stories of success with bad beginning?
    Have a nice day everyone!

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    If that expert adviser is good then share the strategy that expert adviser is using, how much lot size it is using, is it increasing the lot size or steady with one size? is it scalping expert or short term? intraday or swinger? trades on one pair or several pairs, what are the specification of that robot? what are the inputs and output parameters you have selected. Is it martingale base robot or what? these are some questions that you should answer. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If The idea expert adviser is usually good subsequently share your strategy The item expert adviser will be using, how much lot size This is using, can be That increasing the lot size or Dependable throughout single size? can be The idea scalping expert as well as short term? intranet or maybe swinger? trades using one pair or maybe numerous pairs, what are usually your specification regarding It robot? what are your current inputs AS WELL AS output parameters you use selected. is This martingale base robot as well as what? these are generally some concerns for you to answer. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Losing $200 in only two day? it mean that you lose 20% of your initial balance in just 2 days, can you explain how is those robot works based on? I just curious about that, maybe its include high risk method with short term trading strategy, right? You close to stop it manually when you got loss $200? So it mean that you control it manually?

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Dropping $200 in only two evening? this imply an individual get rid of 20% of the original equilibrium in a mere 2 days to weeks, would you clarify just how is those people robot is effective based on? I just now inquisitive about in which, it's possible their contain high-risk method together with short-run trading method, correct? An individual near to end this physically when you acquired decline $200? Therefore it imply an individual command this physically?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    oh that's a big loss i think $200 loss on 1000 USD investment is very high because you lost around to 20 percent of your account it will be better if you will use proper risk management sir otherwise you will lost your all amount slowly slowly don't try to take any type of big risk to make massive money

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    It will be better if we will use less risky trading system our first aim should be safety in forex trading business only after that we have to focus on making money first learn then try to earn buddy if we will try to earn money first then we can loose 20 to 30 percent of our whole account within one day trading so think about that seriously

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    you lost 20% of your capital in the very first day on your real account that's not good. if you think that expert advisor is good enough for everyone to use then you should share it with others or what strategy it uses , because if you help others by sharing it's strategy it is benefiical for both , for you and for the one you helped. a lot better request is that u need to trade yourself because nothing is good as you , use proper management it is really dangerous that you loose your 200$ in one day

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    I guess this robot is a scalper, and theoretical performance has nothing to do with practice. Execution for such robots is the weakest part.
    In my opinion, you have to know algorithm otherwise your account can fall the victim of curve fitting :)

The best way to go is to create algorithm by yourself, and to ask someone to translate it to MQL language rather than to buy a "black box"

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    I guess this robot is a scalper, and theoretical performance has nothing to do with practice. Execution for such robots is the weakest part.
    In my opinion, you have to know algorithm otherwise your account can fall the victim of curve fitting :)

The best way to go is to create algorithm by yourself, and to ask someone to translate it to MQL language rather than to buy a "black box"
    Brother, can you explain some more about algorithm, so that people would know better about that. I am not a robot user, but I want to get education regarding this matter, so that whenever someone need help then I could tell him / her about this matter. I have heard about MQL language but never took interest, because of my own interest in trading rather than programming. :)

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast