Questions and answers on the contest "KingSize" - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers on the contest "KingSize"

sir i have confusion about prize.suppose i opened trade with big lots(500k) and another traders opened trade with small lots(350K) but my equity is small ($2000)than he(equity $1200).so who is the winner?

Quote Originally Posted by sohel74 View Post
    so who is the winner?
    The winner is the participant, who opened the order with the biggest volume. Equity does not matter.

dear i really don't understand the profit withdrawal rules because its like the joke. according to example that is given that if i can win the prize money $100 in my standard account then i need to make 50 standard lots that is impossible. the conditions are not good for traders or contest winners.

Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    dear i really don't understand the profit withdrawal rules
    Profit withdrawal without restrictions.

sir is it possible that i have opened trade totally 500k but could not close my trade and on that time my limited time has been finished so am i winner?

The winner is the participant, who opened the order with the biggest volume.

hi
    i can not to close the orders please why?
    it says trading for this account has been disabled. can you please tell me couse of ?
    my account number 6007001
    thanks

hi >>> i cant close my order >> my account has been disabled >> why and i don't break any of rules !!!

my account number is : 6008039

Quote Originally Posted by amatur View Post
    hi
    i can not to close the orders please why?
    it says trading for this account has been disabled. can you please tell me couse of ?
    my account number 6007001
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khward View Post
    hi >>> i cant close my order >> my account has been disabled >> why and i don't break any of rules !!!

my account number is : 6008039
    It was a technical failure. Sorry, but you can only participate with the next competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Timur View Post
    It was a technical failure. Sorry, but you can only participate with the next competition.
    it was not for the first time. it happened to me several times. i hope this problem will be solved for next competitions. thank you for answering

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast