Questions and answers on the contest "KingSize" - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 97

Thread: Questions and answers on the contest "KingSize"

  1. #61
    sir i have confusion about prize.suppose i opened trade with big lots(500k) and another traders opened trade with small lots(350K) but my equity is small ($2000)than he(equity $1200).so who is the winner?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by sohel74 View Post
    so who is the winner?
    The winner is the participant, who opened the order with the biggest volume. Equity does not matter.

  3. #63
    dear i really don't understand the profit withdrawal rules because its like the joke. according to example that is given that if i can win the prize money $100 in my standard account then i need to make 50 standard lots that is impossible. the conditions are not good for traders or contest winners.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    dear i really don't understand the profit withdrawal rules
    Profit withdrawal without restrictions.

  5. #65
    sir is it possible that i have opened trade totally 500k but could not close my trade and on that time my limited time has been finished so am i winner?

  6. #66
    The winner is the participant, who opened the order with the biggest volume.

  7. #67
    hi
    i can not to close the orders please why?
    it says trading for this account has been disabled. can you please tell me couse of ?
    my account number 6007001
    thanks

  8. #68
    hi >>> i cant close my order >> my account has been disabled >> why and i don't break any of rules !!!

    my account number is : 6008039

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by amatur View Post
    hi
    i can not to close the orders please why?
    it says trading for this account has been disabled. can you please tell me couse of ?
    my account number 6007001
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khward View Post
    hi >>> i cant close my order >> my account has been disabled >> why and i don't break any of rules !!!

    my account number is : 6008039
    It was a technical failure. Sorry, but you can only participate with the next competition.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Timur View Post
    It was a technical failure. Sorry, but you can only participate with the next competition.
    it was not for the first time. it happened to me several times. i hope this problem will be solved for next competitions. thank you for answering

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •