Questions and answers on the contest "KingSize" - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 97

Thread: Questions and answers on the contest "KingSize"

  1. #51
    hello timur, if i withdraw profit of bonus before requirements lots are fulfilled will my bonus canceled?

  2. #52
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    Dear sir, the contest is held by 4pm till 6 pm server time, which server is?, on ctrader (UTC+0) or MT4. Lets take example at the present, in ctrader shown 05:28:16, and in MT4 shown 07:28:16. That was 2 hours different between them. Be frank i still a bit confuse about that. Otherwise may you specify in GMT format, sir so i can convert it with my country time (GMT+7).
    Thank you sir.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    Dear sir, the contest is held by 4pm till 6 pm server time, which server is?, on ctrader (UTC+0) or MT4. Lets take example at the present, in ctrader shown 05:28:16, and in MT4 shown 07:28:16. That was 2 hours different between them. Be frank i still a bit confuse about that. Otherwise may you specify in GMT format, sir so i can convert it with my country time (GMT+7).
    http://contestfx.com

    Quote Originally Posted by kampretIJO View Post
    hello timur, if i withdraw profit of bonus before requirements lots are fulfilled will my bonus canceled?
    Before the requirements are fulfilled, you aren’t allowed to withdraw a sum which exceeds your Profit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #54
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    OMG sir, please help on how to close position because i tried click all tools in ctrader but the positions still not close. Meanwhile please provide the link for the manual tutorial for using ctrader terminal. Thanks in advance.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    OMG sir, please help on how to close position because i tried click all tools in ctrader but the positions still not close.
    This condition is to be controlled by the participants personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    Meanwhile please provide the link for the manual tutorial for using ctrader terminal.
    http://help.spotware.com/

  6. #56
    Due to technical circumstances, results of the contest will be announced 08.11.2013.
    Changes in final ratings are possible.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Timur View Post
    Before the requirements are fulfilled, you aren’t allowed to withdraw a sum which exceeds your Profit.

    if I withdraw profits, will my bonus be canceled?

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by kampretIJO View Post
    if I withdraw profits, will my bonus be canceled?
    The bonus is not canceled.

  9. #59
    sorry had many questions, because there are statements like this in my cabinet


    Capture.PNG

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by kampretIJO View Post
    sorry had many questions, because there are statements like this in my cabinet
    https://my.roboforex.com/help/add-a-ticket/

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •