Ichimoku Cloud Analysis 19.08.2014 (GBP/USD, GOLD) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ichimoku Cloud Analysis 19.08.2014 (GBP/USD, GOLD)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 2

Ichimoku Cloud Analysis 19.08.2014 (GBP/USD, GOLD)

GBP USD, Time Frame H4. Tenkan-Sen and Kijun-Sen are very close to each other below Kumo and still influenced by “Dead Cross”; all lines are directed downwards. Ichimoku Cloud is still going down, Chinkou Lagging Span is below the chart, and the price rebounded from the resistance from D Tenkan-Sen downwards. Short‑term forecast: we can expect decline of the price and attempts of a correction inside Kumo.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    nice post ever and i think that it will help the trader lot as i think that it is the most useful indicator of the market and if one can make it for him then he can make profit more, is the one which can tell about the market if the market will go up and down and about the trend with support and resistance.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Some experienced traders say on this indicator is excellent that although he endorsed by a large margin, but I did not try this maybe the index because I used the two methods and the use of subsidies levels and resistors more they are successful with me a lot and has become I can identify buying and selling areas through the bottoms and tops and through RSI[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Well this is a very new strategy, i think i never heard about this strategy rina ji before personally i like to do trade by following market trend this type of trading strategy is very differ from my own analysis and trading strategy i need a lot of practice for this i will try to test this strategy also and hope you will add more screenshots in near future in this thread;0

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I can not use well the good perspective to use picture to predict the market. Ichimoku is japanese indicator. It is not favourite indicator so far. Ichimoku is combination of moving average, bollinger bands, and another confusing picture. I have seen this indicator before. It is so difficult

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    This really is oil aged pattern I'm at the moment with this industry, the actual prejudice is actually bearish so long as the worthiness has the capacity to retain in good shape ninety five. 00 mindset immediate towards the drawback, and also the focus on professional this particular early is actually alongside 90. 80. When the raw oil may effectively break 93. 69, within work is actually veto method it won't achieve along with the objective of focus on this particular 7 days. Can be found really specific, however it is within the powerful lower pattern alongside this particular phase. We're profession only at that immediate as well as i'm an additional investor within bazaar.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    well before right now i've been by using this ichimoku for those my personal industry records as well as mainly i've been lucrative however because period passed i came across which the foreign exchange market is really a powerful marketplace and contains had the opportunity in order to checkmate my personal buying and selling design and also the ichimoku sign halted employed by my personal industry records.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    We don't know how you can open up purchase set up. The reason type roboforex agent is actually clear to see. I've not really however make use of this sign simply because I believe the greater essential concentrating in order to basic evaluation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    [lang=ar]Actaually I may not be able to try to use the Ischemic or any other indicator for i noticed later that all the indicators do not work properly at a time of the news . on the other hand I do not believe of any of the factors which may move the market as the news can do[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Ichimoku cloud is really hard to interpret but can wrap good profits if you know how to use it. Many professional traders uses it and makes money with it and so can you but the problem is you cannot always analyze with it as it is very much difficult to read and analyze.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Though I am currently learning about how to use Ichimoku to analyze the market and I can see that it is very powerful but If I were to trade this market based on the candle pattern analysis, I would equally be in support of sell order as this is confirmed by the bearish engulfing candle that shows up. I would wait for the next 4H candle to form and then place a sell order

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast