Ichimoku Cloud Analysis 19.08.2014 (GBP/USD, GOLD)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ichimoku Cloud Analysis 19.08.2014 (GBP/USD, GOLD)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 2

Ichimoku Cloud Analysis 19.08.2014 (GBP/USD, GOLD)

GBP USD, Time Frame H4. Tenkan-Sen and Kijun-Sen are very close to each other below Kumo and still influenced by “Dead Cross”; all lines are directed downwards. Ichimoku Cloud is still going down, Chinkou Lagging Span is below the chart, and the price rebounded from the resistance from D Tenkan-Sen downwards. Short‑term forecast: we can expect decline of the price and attempts of a correction inside Kumo.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Ichimiku, one of popular indicator from japanese. I never use this indicator before. I do not know how to open order setup. The explanation form roboforex broker is easy to understand. I have not yet use this indicator because I think the more important focusing to fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is grease old trend I am at this time in this trade, the bias is bearish as long as the value is able to keep in good condition 95.00 psychology instant to the downside, and the target pro this wee is next to 89.92. If the crude grease can successfully breach 93.69, in attendance is veto way it will not attain with the purpose of target this week. Exist very particular, but it is in the very strong down trend next to this stage. We are occupation at this instant and i am a further trader in bazaar .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    this analysis will bear a lot in the world because it is done at the time when it is required so if you want to earn that popularity then you have to made such an achievement which make people think about you and the its next stage will be occupation that people started occupying the space which is empty

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]I do not know how to open order setup. The explanation form roboforex broker is easy to understand. I have not yet use this indicator because I think the more important focusing to fundamental analysis.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Ichimiku, one of nonclassical indicator from asiatic. I never use this indicator before. I do not screw how to unfastened ordering falsehood. The explanation modify roboforex broker is loose to understand. I know not yet use this indicator because I anticipate the writer important focusing to underlying analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes, one of popular indicator from japanese. I never use this indicator before. I do not know how to open order setup. The explanation form roboforex broker is easy to understand

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    This is fat previous pattern My business is at the moment within this trade, the error will be bearish given that the significance can keep in good shape 92. 00 mindset instantaneous to the negative aspect, and the targeted professional this specific wee will be alongside 89. 95. In the event the raw fat can properly infringement 93. 69, inside work will be veto means it won't obtain using the purpose of targeted this specific 1 week. Are present really specific, nevertheless it was in ab muscles powerful down pattern alongside this specific phase. We have been profession when it reaches this instantaneous as well as i am an extra investor inside bazaar.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    this pair is looking to cross 1.55 due to strength of US Dollar. the initial step was taken by bank of england by cutting the wages of the source and after that great british pound started falling against Dollar, and keeps going down. infact there are chances that after touching 1.55 GBP USD rise again toward 1.70 but at the middle of year 2015... best of luck

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    long before now i have been using this ichimoku for all my trade entries and mostly i have been profitable but as time went by i discovered that the forex market is a dynamic market and it has been able to checkmate my trading style and the ichimoku indicator stopped working for my trade entries.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast