Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comments on the contest "KingSize"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Comments on the contest "KingSize"

Dear Participants!
    Here You may leave your comment, suggestions or share your opinion on the contest «KingSize».

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I am playing this competition for few several weeks. It is very exciting competition where I am presented to cTrader system. I discovered the system really excellent especially its design. As it is a brief length competition of only 2 time if only one business goes against you there is no way to come returning and contend. I need to know some methods and preparing for this competition. I would be thankful if somebody help me in this issue.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Well Roboforex has lot of contests and KingSize is one of the well known contest.Any trader can test his strategies and qualities by joining such kind of contest.As it is a short contest of only 2 hours,so you need to give full concentration and also needs to improve your qualities in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My dear friends kin size contest is a big contest but it,s so interesting because they give me more knowledge and self-confidence enc urge.i have to know some system and plan for this contest.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Hello admin, I would like to give a suggestion that this contest can be used through MT4 platform, I can not use the Ctrader platform because it can not be installed on my computer, maybe not compatible with operating system that i used, i using XP3 operating system, and my PC specs is low, and i get error warning because some component file is not found in my PC.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 255
    Quote Originally Posted by ratin View Post
    Hello admin, I would like to give a suggestion that this contest can be used through MT4 platform, I can not use the Ctrader platform because it can not be installed on my computer, maybe not compatible with operating system that i used, i using XP3 operating system, and my PC specs is low, and i get error warning because some component file is not found in my PC.
    http://ct.roboforex.com/

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    King size is really a tough contest with very short time. I think it should have lifetime of at least 4 hours. I means contest should go for 4 hours. This might give contestant to come back from mistakes and this contest could be more competitive. In real Forex trading this type of contest don't help us in any way. Contest rules could be modified as well by including equity.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 18
    hallo timur
    This contest was good but would be better if you accompanying with detailed statements winner, I was disturbed by some fraudulent user yesterday and please blacklists some users who cheat.
    I thought the contest account could be cheated , what about a real account?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 255
    Quote Originally Posted by kampretIJO View Post
    This contest was good but would be better if you accompanying with detailed statements winner, I was disturbed by some fraudulent user yesterday and please blacklists some users who cheat.
    It's not fraud, it's a technical problem.
    http://www.contestfx.ru/contest-item...ze/34/6011001/
    http://www.contestfx.ru/contest-item...ze/34/6006523/
    http://www.contestfx.ru/contest-item...ze/34/6006533/

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    I am completely newbie in this profession and at present trying to learn forex trade. I want to participate in this contest but I cannot understand many aspects of this contest. It would be better if the system of this contest are narrated elaborately so I am able to learn about it and join in this contest.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 18

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast