Thread: Comments on the contest "KingSize"

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 201

Comments on the contest "KingSize"

Dear Participants!
    Here You may leave your comment, suggestions or share your opinion on the contest «KingSize».

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I love kingsize contest, it more pleasure and make adrenalin higher that you just have about 2 hours to make more profit than about + 700 other contestant
    hufft needed fast and right strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    king size contest also a way to participate a contest. if some one participate it they can get enough knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Hello admin, I would like to give a suggestion that this contest can be used through MT4 platform, I can not use the Ctrader platform because it can not be installed on my computer, maybe not compatible with operating system that i used, i using XP3 operating system, and my PC specs is low, and i get error warning because some component file is not found in my PC.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 223
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    I can not use the Ctrader platform because it can not be installed on my computer, maybe not compatible with operating system that i used, i using XP3 operating system, and my PC specs is low, and i get error warning because some component file is not found in my PC.
    http://ct.roboforex.com/

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Timur View Post
    Oke admin, seems i can open ctrader from this link
    thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    Roboforex, in my opinion make a good decision to make a contest. First, it will motivate some traders to test their money management, strategy. Second, by making contest to all traders who interested in it, roboforex is more popular known. Third, now each broker in this case roboforex should read the trend because of there are many brokers in the world introduce their service, and they use contest for trading to attract many clients. It is an excellent decision. Viva Roboforex.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I am participating in this contest for few weeks. It is very interesting contest where I am introduced to cTrader platform. I found the platform really good especially its graphics. As it is a short duration contest of only 2 hours if a single trade goes against you there is no way to come back and compete. I need to know some techniques and planning for this contest. I would be grateful if somebody help me in this matter.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 223
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by oahid View Post
    Hello admin, i might prefer to provides a suggestion that this contest is used through MT4 platform, I cannot use the Ctrader platform as a result of it cannot be put in on my pc, perhaps not compatible with OS that i used, i mistreatment XP3 OS, and my laptop specs is low, and that i get error warning as a result of some element file isn't found in my laptop.
    http://ct.roboforex.com/

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    kin size contest is a big contest but it,s so interesting because they give me more knowledge and self-confidence enc urge.i have to know some system and plan for this contest. i would be satisfied if any body help me.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast