The use of filters and common sense in trade strategy - Page 209
Page 209 of 224 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2231

Thread: The use of filters and common sense in trade strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 150

The use of filters and common sense in trade strategy

Here we’ll talk about how the simple and available filters and our common sense can make the uncomplicated trade strategy with the 50/50 profit minus spread turn into the effective one that is to make the balance 50/50 lean towards you.
    Well, let’s begin.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    If we do not check on the indicator we are using so that is a risky way for trader we must use only simple indicator with planing and through learning it help to achieve success working in market will help trader always to get better trade results if we have learning about trade and have planing enough we use only right use of indicator through it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Filters brings us to a point where we can trade without always looking over our shoulders whether we are taking the right decisions or the wrong ones, Common sense is one of the things that traders should focus on, when we trade with reckless abandon, we will not use the filters that can separate the good trades from the bad ones and that could be a challenge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Filters are supposed to be natural things that we do before we trade, when a trade has less push to do well, we don't have any business entering it, let's take the case of eur USD today which was going down but has suddenly changed direction, I wanted to sell but when I observed that there was less volatility I needed to stay out because using my filters says the trade won't do well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Filters are supposed to be natural things that we do before we trade, when a trade has less push to do well, we don't have any business entering it, let's take the case of eur USD today which was going down but has suddenly changed direction, I wanted to sell but when I observed that there was less volatility I needed to stay out because using my filters says the trade won't do well.
    Filters I think are used so that we end up going with a high probability trade and avoid taking trades which dont have enough strength in them. Common sense is there in all but beginners usually dont use their common sense, it takes experience even to trade with common sense. hence it is said that experience is a big teacher and to make profits in Forex we need to increase our experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Filters I think are used so that we end up going with a high probability trade and avoid taking trades which dont have enough strength in them. Common sense is there in all but beginners usually dont use their common sense, it takes experience even to trade with common sense. hence it is said that experience is a big teacher and to make profits in Forex we need to increase our experience.
    beginners does not use their common senses in trading because they does not realize the nature of market in the first place. what they need to develop is a good understanding to focus on their learning and improve their skills through demo practice until they can get continual result in positive and increased value. then along their way to make a good performance, they will build their own common senses about market with or without their awareness.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    Common sense is some kind of the experience and it can advise us to do something or to stay away because something is not usual and something can happen. I will say that common sense is very useful for traders and it does not let to buy on highs and sell on lows. It advises to wait for correction and see what will happen later.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    The common sense is a better means of getting to have the experience about how the business works, those who lacks the use of common sense means that they have not given the market the adequate time in learning. Common sense in forex trading is never common, but it is a process that every one must get to have, every one has to use the demo account to get the best of what they want.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's necessary we have to follow the right ways to build an effective trading in forex. We should have a plan to understand that common sense is necessary and this will enable us to know what should be done at the very right time. Learning from experience is necessary and we as traders should be ready to have a plan that would see we can build a profitable trade. A strategy is good to have and with common sense we can maintain a great plans that would possibly give us the advantage to earn consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Always we work with discipline because if in our trader there is no discipline then we will lose our money there is only one way to safe is you are lucky in all other cases we will face big losses and face failure as well. We have to make good trade with learning about trade and with developing better trading strategies for success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    The common sense is a better means of getting to have the experience about how the business works, those who lacks the use of common sense means that they have not given the market the adequate time in learning. Common sense in forex trading is never common, but it is a process that every one must get to have, every one has to use the demo account to get the best of what they want.
    Experience is good for trading, but forex traders need their common sense as a separate entity too. Not that the forex traders will think that it is the experience that will bring the common sense, it does not work like that. The common sense is not what you leraned, but it is part of all humans to know what is right from what is not right. Forex traders who wants to do bad things will know through common sense that it is not right.

Not allowed!

Page 209 of 224 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast