The use of filters and common sense in trade strategy - Page 3
Page 3 of 227 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The use of filters and common sense in trade strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 151

The use of filters and common sense in trade strategy

Here we’ll talk about how the simple and available filters and our common sense can make the uncomplicated trade strategy with the 50/50 profit minus spread turn into the effective one that is to make the balance 50/50 lean towards you.
    Well, let’s begin.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Yes! Indicators also works. Like for example MA , ema , sma etc . They tell the trend and the experts says to trade with the trend. So that means we all have an added advantage. Because trend is our friend at most of the time, like 80-90% of the time , we will win if we trade with the trend. So this helps us but once again i would like to say that we should not believe the indicators blindly.
    Indicator only works for those trader that understand how to use it properly. Those who said that indicators are not good and we must avoid to use it is a big mistake. When we trade using indicators and the result is not good, we can not blame the indicators but blame our self why we don't understand about it more seriously. If we focus on indicators and keep practice, I'm sure we will be able to get profit by using indicators, especially indicators that has a function to determine the trend such as moving averages, parabolic sar, rsi, macd, and more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    it very important we just dont trade for the sake of trading,we need to apply common sense when trading and proper market analysis as well before we can make a dime in this business of trading,forex trading is very complex and we need to have program trading knowldge before we can make a dime in the business of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    Here we’ll talk about how the simple and available filters and our common sense can make the uncomplicated trade strategy with the 50/50 profit minus spread turn into the effective one that is to make the balance 50/50 lean towards you.
    Well, let’s begin.
    common sense actually means keeping it simple and not complicated,i noticed that the simplest strategies work the best and the more complicated a strategy the more it will be difficult to master and make money of,if we keep things light and use our common sense like you said we will do much better in trading business.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Yes! I really like this. We can use our sense (brain) and use filters like indicators to help us decide the exit point. Because, sometimes, when we are full of emotions, we exit the positions early , when it is in loss and then it goes in favour of us. Or sometimes we close a postion early when it is in small profits, and soon after closing, it goes in a lot of +++ pips.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    well using our common sense in trading the Forex market might not work well sometimes because we are subjective humans so it will be nice and profitable if we can just trade what the candle sticks are saying and never do anything that will be contrary to that because when you do not trade along with what the forex market is saying then you are only wasting your time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMEDFX View Post
    well using our common sense in trading the Forex market might not work well sometimes because we are subjective humans so it will be nice and profitable if we can just trade what the candle sticks are saying and never do anything that will be contrary to that because when you do not trade along with what the forex market is saying then you are only wasting your time.
    you are not entirely correct because the candle stick alone is not good enough to do proper analysis, it must be combined with fundamentals. So common sense is still needed to be able to combine technical analysis with fundamental analysis to get accurate signals.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is a very good teaching and it is a complex one too. I hope i can read it all over gain to know what i can get in it better. Trading is an association of many participants, this is what will not make it to be like simple as most traders want it to be like. You need trading and reasoning together top get money about forex predictions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    you are not entirely correct because the candle stick alone is not good enough to do proper analysis, it must be combined with fundamentals. So common sense is still needed to be able to combine technical analysis with fundamental analysis to get accurate signals.
    You half right. There are a lot of traders who focus in technical analysis and they just ignoring the fundamental things. They trade when there is no news in market and they will stop trading during the news. If they don't trade during news then they don't need to worry about fundamental analysis. Too be honest I also one of them since my weakness is about fundamental thing since it's hard for me to learn about that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    here we can use many type of trading strategy but many best trader also you show the experience and other trading tips, so if we do work on 50/50 pips and get half half profit so its good for us but the main is how we can do select in our terminal to trade, we use to different account or any other trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    it very important than we just do commercially for sake of trading, we have to exercise common sense when negotiating & Analysis Marketing both before we can do a penny in this business of trade, trade forex is quite complex and we need to negotiations knowldge Programme before we make a dime in the business trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 227 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast