what do you do if you get $100000 to Trade?
Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you do if you get $100000 to Trade?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 12

what do you do if you get $100000 to Trade?

Hi, how are you all? Today i am going to ask you an easy question. In forex market we discuss a lot about emotion. Now test your emotion. Let's you have been given $100000 for free only to trade. You can withdraw profits. Now What do you do ? Can you manage the balance? How much lot size will you use when you are opening positions. Will you then use 0.01 lot? I think no. Will you use 1.0 lot ? I think we will want to use 10 to 100 lot size to earn more. This is a psychological question. You can ask it yourself and test your psychological position.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    If I get 100000 dollars I will not ivnest all of that in Forex.Following money and risk management is essential because there is always some risk that our decisions will go wrong. We can never know precisely when the market will move against us and blow our account. This is the reason why money and risk management is so important.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    I think that I will continue trading Forex and I will not stop for ever as such i have this sum of money . it is a very suitable amount of balance to trade with in the Forex trading . for I know that the more your capital is large the more the profit chances are

- - - Updated - - -

I think that I will continue trading Forex and I will not stop for ever as such i have this sum of money . it is a very suitable amount of balance to trade with in the Forex trading . for I know that the more your capital is large the more the profit chances are

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a huge sum of amount to trade with. But the more the money at times, the more the emotion will strike you. If I were the one, I will make sure that I trade 3 percent of that money per trade. I will never let emotion drive from away from this plan. The more the money, the lower the risk you should be taking, this will avoid anxiety.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    You are right buddy if we have a very big amount of money for trading like $1,00,000 then it mean is not that we have to take 10 to 20 percent risk for that trade we have to follow the forex trading rules in a same way within both trading account small and big capital one's our rules will be same in both kind of investment

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    That's an very interesting question well if i will do trade with that amount then my goal will be only to make 10 percent per month because 10 percent of this whole amount will be enough for me every month this amount will help me to give a lot of help to my family and I will able to save some money in my bank account also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by usd100000 View Post
    Hi, how are you all? Today i am going to ask you an easy question. In forex market we discuss a lot about emotion. Now test your emotion. Let's you have been given $100000 for free only to trade. You can withdraw profits. Now What do you do ? Can you manage the balance? How much lot size will you use when you are opening positions. Will you then use 0.01 lot? I think no. Will you use 1.0 lot ? I think we will want to use 10 to 100 lot size to earn more. This is a psychological question. You can ask it yourself and test your psychological position.
    I will be so rich if I get those initial trading capital. With those money I can get more more profit. With bigger capital it is more easy to get more profit. Trading is just like a gambling that with larger capital offer more more potential profit. I understand that this system is capitalism and feudalism

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I will be so rich if I get those initial trading capital. With those money I can get more more profit. With bigger capital it is more easy to get more profit. Trading is just like a gambling that with larger capital offer more more potential profit. I understand that this system is capitalism and feudalism
    You could be so rich rally with that money, but it is easier said than done, there are some traders that could work well with lower money and build it up successfully. But the magnitude of the big money might cause them to be more emotional. What will will work harder on if I were the one is the management and lower risk trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    This is an easy question, I guess we just calculate how risk for each trade position, and then calculate the lot size and determine stop loss points, this is not a difficult question, and in fact does not significantly affect our psychological condition. Even if you give answer very well, you can not necessarily apply your plan or rule in practice, due to the psychological state in implementing your plan is different, and you can not think of earlier.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Your question raises I have a lot of ideas, O my friend, and this is not something easy, but we have to know that the big capital without the experience and skill of good administration does not have any value, but with stores friendly this is give him many opportunities and great flexibility and alternatives and continuity and profit
    If I am intentional this point will be the amount I have to just $ 1 but will open 20 to $ 1 deal Plaut and Mnaqt Join subsidies and Frame 5 minutes work[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast