Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone?? - Page 714
Page 714 of 714 FirstFirst ... 214614664704710711712713714
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 7140

Thread: Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone??

The scalping is suitable way for earning if we have the good knowledge on it so we have to attain lot of trade skills to manage the trade through the scalping in the right forms and through the skills of learning proper and having the knowledge on this strategy will favor us to approve success by using the scalping and get suitable earning ratios from it .

Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    I agree with you because i have experience of use scalping trade strategy , it is very easier for trader to understand but to take decision is tough for trader we must always have to build our strategies and with learning enough and with the practice we learn alot about it so easily we have used to make successful plan .
    Scalping is tough for you and yet you can do it well. That is a nice experience to share with us because most traders commonly failed after they are practicing with scalping. Similar cases also happened to me when I tried to learn scalping. My whole trades mostly went in long term and I held my trades in long time until market followed my orders and give me multiple trades. That was long time ago when I was scalping, now I do not use it anymore and focus to market trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Of course, scalping can not be suitable for every trader because it is very hard trading strategy and it requires good experien, market knowledge and concentration. There should be constant market monitoring and it is very time consuming trading strategy. It is easie to use any other trading strategy where trader has not to monitor the market so much.
    The scalping can not be suitable for all traders in the market, the scalping may not be bad to some traders, but to some other traders, the scalping is the worst. I have being reading many reviewing and comments on this forum, and i know that the numbers of traders that will scalp the market are low. That might be towards the experience they have in the bad way about the scalping.

Scalping is not suitable for each trader due to the fact this is an exceptional form of approach in which our danger is large and we ought to need to alternate with very speedy. Investors are open and close their trades with very quick time this is cause by and large traders are fail to earn with this approach. So we are not need to sue this method in our trades if we want high earning from this business.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The scalping can not be suitable for all traders in the market, the scalping may not be bad to some traders, but to some other traders, the scalping is the worst. I have being reading many reviewing and comments on this forum, and i know that the numbers of traders that will scalp the market are low. That might be towards the experience they have in the bad way about the scalping.
    Yes I have been reading the posts of almost all the members in the forum and I can clearly see that many dont like scalping way of trading. If we talk about something that can suit everyone then its the trend trading, because scalping can be a wrong decisions if one lacks experience or discipline. All decisions are the sole responsibility of a trader and so a trader should use his awareness and experience to take meaningful decisions.

I think to me, it depends on the mindset and what a trader wants from the market. Because if you are such a real trader that wants to make constant long term profits from the market then you need not to think in such a way that you will make money with such scalping that uses the little time frame. It is actually not suitable to me.

Trader
    Scalping as a trading method is not suitable for all traders,only traders who have the skills and the experience can really be able to scalp very well and earn well too,the reason a lot of traders do not scalp is because of the intensity involved in scalping it requires a lot of hard work and dedication to be a successful scalper.

Scalping is very risky and tough strategy and making money by the use of scalping is not easy.In Forex every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading therefor trader should spend his good time for learning then he would be able to realize that which strategy will work for him.scalping is suitable only for the experienced traders for making fast capital.

It is important to understant that scalping requires special mindset. It would be wrong to say that scalping is suitable for any trader, because scalper has to think and act very quickly, executing dozens of trades during trading session while any minor mistake or mistype may lead to losses. He also has to deal with the lack of time and information. It is also necessary fro the scalper to act strictly in accordance with the rules prescribed by trading system, otherwise the final outcomes would differ substantially from those calculated before trading or provided by backtesting software.
    At the same time, scalpers are one of the most consistent traders, because they can find setups that fit their trading system almost in all market conditions. Actually, they do not need to pay attention to current fundamental situation (but they also have to be aware of the news that could cause elevated volatility that could influence the performance of their trading system). Almost all scalping strategies are based on technical analysis and include such elements like candlestick patterns and indicators, so it would be quite easy to get familiar with them even for newbie traders without previous trading experience or strong background in finance.
    Nowadays many scalpers make attempts to use their strategies to build automated trading systems and EAs to simplify their working process and improve the results while many institutional market participants already use scalping bots and HFT no just to execute large orders, as it was before, but as independent approach to trading.

Trader
    Scalping is good and profitable strategy for trading but trading with scalping require good knowledge and trading skills.In Forex every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for testing the strategy.Scalping is suitable only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading skills.

Page 714 of 714 FirstFirst ... 214614664704710711712713714