Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone?? - Page 5
Page 5 of 714 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    No, from my experience, I really don't think that the scalping trading method is what any one should even think of making use of. SO far so good I am yet to see that scalper that is consistently profitable.

The way scalpers trade is just not it, they might make 100 pips this week and the next week they loss 200 pips. But it is good to take trade slowly and steady.
    Well, I would never condemn any trading system totally, because they have their own good use if the trader could do it well. The scalping is not done well by most traders, this is why they are losing through it. There are some sets of traders that scalps the market well, and they are getting good results through this act. So, I think that all trading styles need good strategy and plans, but not all traders could give attention to that, this is why they fail more in such an aggressive scalping ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    Forex scalping strategies at their very core rely on executing many trades per day. This fast paced trading style increases the level of stress a trader will experience exponentially.
    those works as trader to manage with the better on supports as having of the good backup on possession with the technical skills and authorization on running of proven strategy with the good records on preference on entering as preparing of the higher notice on initials with the good capitals.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Trading with proper management will give you a very good result with scalping strategy in trading. Big risk trading is not suitable with scalping so trader's have to be careful about their lot size. I also believe that scalping is a good trading strategy for those trader's who knows well about its use. Scalping is one of the quick money making strategy in forex.
    Well, if it is low risk you want to be using with your scalping, then it is all well and good. But you would have to undergo more of stress than the trader that uses same system with higher risk but manage his trades very well. And as I know personally, I still believe that scalping still entails high risk trading if the trader really wants to practice it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, if it is low risk you want to be using with your scalping, then it is all well and good. But you would have to undergo more of stress than the trader that uses same system with higher risk but manage his trades very well. And as I know personally, I still believe that scalping still entails high risk trading if the trader really wants to practice it.
    i have seen that traders are making mentions of the low risk and high risk in scalping strategy. it is all well and good for traders as they should try to be consistent only in scalping, not really the risk they are taking. and they should have their money management in scalping too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i have seen that traders are making mentions of the low risk and high risk in scalping strategy. it is all well and good for traders as they should try to be consistent only in scalping, not really the risk they are taking. and they should have their money management in scalping too.
    Money management, risk management, proper use of stop loss all these should be the part of our trading and how can we forget about the risk and reward in our trading. Scalping could be consistent if a trader have good skill to use better areas for buying and sell in scalping. For me scalping is one of the top trading strategy because it make money very quickly in forex. But wrong skill can make your loser too very fast with it in trading.

Mate this not a stress free trading so I would suggest you to use scalping only if you have a good skill to do that. I have also tried this for couple of months in past but its not worked for me and now I am concentrating on long term time frames and I am have already a long seven year's of experience with them. I have seen a lot of trader's who are losing money with scalping and only a few are making money with them, You can also become a winner with it so do practice first.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate this not a stress free trading so I would suggest you to use scalping only if you have a good skill to do that. I have also tried this for couple of months in past but its not worked for me and now I am concentrating on long term time frames and I am have already a long seven year's of experience with them. I have seen a lot of trader's who are losing money with scalping and only a few are making money with them, You can also become a winner with it so do practice first.
    As we know that quick action is necessary in scalping, I don't think that its very hard to that but there are many things those are broken by trader's all the time in scalping that's why they are not getting the right satisfaction in it. Many stop to do trade with scalping but in real its one of the best trading strategy in forex, and it can make you a successful earner in this field. Practice, experience, proper management these are important in scalping.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    it is good to us something suit with their own basic or style, this is the talent that should used for trading and manage it than use the other thing because want to get the best resutls but do not understand with well, the risk is too bigger,
    and when the traders use their own choices, they will know how to trade with reduce the risk and get maximum performance

to work with the deeper qualification as appealing details on extent as moderating returns of the global market policy on expending the use of system to gains as much with the chance on attain as closing with the crossed border regional or international business network as much to gives of effectiveness as with the decision on entering business of the finance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it is good to us something suit with their own basic or style, this is the talent that should used for trading and manage it than use the other thing because want to get the best resutls but do not understand with well, the risk is too bigger,
    and when the traders use their own choices, they will know how to trade with reduce the risk and get maximum performance
    It is about finding our own path in the forex trading, not all methods suits the trading style of every forex traders, we must learn and build the lasting trading approach that will make us a successful trader. Also, we should have the plan on the risk we are taking, we can not just take risk, we need to take it moderately and according to the plan.

Page 5 of 714 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast