Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone?? - Page 51
Page 51 of 714 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone??

It is not even a good trading strategy I must say, because the success rate is really low and there are much people losing their money so therefore such a trading strategy to me is never a good one. Furthermore, I have got to learn that the more profitable one is the long term trading strategy which works more better and more effectively, so therefore I am more interested in making sure that I follow that strategy the better way.

I think scalping as a trading system or strategy is not suited for every one because every trader has its own mode of trading, i personally do not like the scalping strategy and many traders i see they prefer to work on scalping system, but if you want to earn more you have to work on long term strategy..

Trader
    sami27: you are also right it is depend on every persons, some time it depend on time, interest, and investment also, in scalping also we need to use some good capital because we use big lot size mostly and capital should resist again some loss, so i think all people have own mind which can be differ

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    sami27: you are also right it is depend on every persons, some time it depend on time, interest, and investment also, in scalping also we need to use some good capital because we use big lot size mostly and capital should resist again some loss, so i think all people have own mind which can be differ
    But when you look at things you will see that a lot of traders who are scalpers have been losing their money, what I am trying to say is that there are more people losing in scalping and the success rate is low. Though I know that all trading strategies works, but then I still get to know that there are some that don't worth the trying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    But when you look at things you will see that a lot of traders who are scalpers have been losing their money, what I am trying to say is that there are more people losing in scalping and the success rate is low. Though I know that all trading strategies works, but then I still get to know that there are some that don't worth the trying.
    Scalping in the market is always about losing annd winning, but the scalping might make traders to be more emotional and frustrated, and thereby be making more trades, and before he would know it, he would have most all his money, but with the traders that knows it, they will only be making money because they have their plans with it.

Yes scalping is a good stratgy but make sure which plan you made follow them like if you are a scalper then you will earn small pips and cut losses for small pips , some trader make trade as a scalper and hold bad trade and in the end they will face losses ,so they blame scalping so don't break your rules for making trades.

scalping strategy is not suitable for every one and should be only considers by traders that are sure of enough self discipline and fast decision taking, scalping strategy needs a lot of discipline because you will be exiting profiting trades after very few pips and then you should be able to resist the urge that will tell you to leave the trade open for a much more pips.
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

[lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    scalping strategy is not suitable for every one and should be only considers by traders that are sure of enough self discipline and fast decision taking, scalping strategy needs a lot of discipline because you will be exiting profiting trades after very few pips and then you should be able to resist the urge that will tell you to leave the trade open for a much more pips.
    Scalping strategy indeed is very important because if we did it without any cautious approach then we will only loss a great deal of money as the result too. We need to always made a fast decision in trading so that we can avoid the risk too if possible. Scalping need to be carefully watched with the risk so we can earn with lesser impact to our own money.[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]
    Scalping strategy indeed is very important because if we did it without any cautious approach then we will only loss a great deal of money as the result too. We need to always made a fast decision in trading so that we can avoid the risk too if possible. Scalping need to be carefully watched with the risk so we can earn with lesser impact to our own money.[/lang]
    A good trader always operate trade by applying or adopting a good strategy and with some target,so that they can make a good plan to make there trade well. By this way trader can earn some good profit form there trade and its also helps them to operate trade more meaningfully and avoid emotions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    A good trader always operate trade by applying or adopting a good strategy and with some target,so that they can make a good plan to make there trade well. By this way trader can earn some good profit form there trade and its also helps them to operate trade more meaningfully and avoid emotions.
    Good traders will handle trading indifferent way, but will still have the same goal at the grasp of the trader. In the way like this, it is better for traders to make sure that they handle the scalping with good management and plans, they should never trade it near emotion, and make sure that they have their stop loss fixed with it.

Page 51 of 714 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast