Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone?? - Page 501
Page 501 of 714 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7140

Thread: Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I personally don't think that scalping is really going to be my thing, being that I have gotten to have learned and comprehend the business. Therefore, I know that being a profitable trader takes a lot of learning and with my simple learning, I have comprehended what strategy and method is best for me and scalping is only going to make me be an aggressive trader.
    Yeah more then trader now these days available in market which not think about scalping strategy for trading because before he can faces many loss on market with scalping trading method. Scalping are not suitable strategy for everyone on this business if you should take good experience and knowledge about scalping method for trading or not.

Trader
    Scalping is good trading method and it is possible to earn good money. There are a lot of traders who us scalping as main trading method and they are successful. But scalping requires a lot of knowledge, skills and experience and scalping is not easy especially for new traders. Scalping can not be for everyone as it is very risky.

Trader
    Scalping is never be suitable for traders and use the scalping trading strategy with higher time frames is always give us good result in trading. Every one cannot use the scalping trading strategy because its risky ad dangerous way of trading but use higher time frames in trading is give us easy success on this business with low risky trades.

scalping strategy is not suited for every trader in the market because there are many traders who have other businesses to attend to,its only the full time traders that can trade the market with a scalping strategy.its that simple and i don't think there should be any confusion in that but if a full time trader feels he can handle a scalping strategy while the has other jobs then its fine.

Scalping is not a suitable strategy for everyone, there are lot of people that cannot scalp very well because they don't no how to make use of this trading method, scalping is a rough trading method without proper understanding how to scalp it won't be ever suitable for you, so scalping is suitable for only those that have proper understanding about it.

To be honest, any one can learn any strategy that they feel like they want to make use of in the market. But what actually should count, should be if the trader is making money with that trading strategy, which is something I really do doubt about the scalpers being able to make money from the market consistent, because they do experience margin call at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Scalping is not a suitable strategy for everyone, there are lot of people that cannot scalp very well because they don't no how to make use of this trading method, scalping is a rough trading method without proper understanding how to scalp it won't be ever suitable for you, so scalping is suitable for only those that have proper understanding about it.
    The scalping is not a good forex strategy, it can not be suitable for every trader for that reason. The good side of scalping is that it can give traders fast money, but to gain that fast money is the problem. Those forex traders who are going to scalp with the fast money making mindset are losing all their investments in the first day they are starting the scalping, that makes the scalping to be very dangerous. I tried it many times but failed, i have stopped it finally.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Scalping is good trading method and it is possible to earn good money. There are a lot of traders who us scalping as main trading method and they are successful. But scalping requires a lot of knowledge, skills and experience and scalping is not easy especially for new traders. Scalping can not be for everyone as it is very risky.
    Scalping is very good and profitable strategy but only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading experience.Newbie trader must avoid to use the scalping strategy because they have lack of knowledge.Scalping is suitable only for those trader who want to make fast capital in small time

Quote Originally Posted by Ghulam View Post
    Scalping is very good and profitable strategy but only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading experience.Newbie trader must avoid to use the scalping strategy because they have lack of knowledge.Scalping is suitable only for those trader who want to make fast capital in small time
    Yeah this is never suitable for a new trader because this is very difficult for every trader to get suitability in the results by work on this risky method as everyone knows without experience on the scalping no one trader can get success from this strategy so a new trader must avoid to work on this strategy before learn it completely

Trader
    No trading strategy is suited for everybody be it scalping or other trading method,traders have different preferences some love to scalp why others prefer long term trading or even intra day trading,the bottom line is profit making,once we can make profits consistently then we will have no problem.

Page 501 of 714 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast