Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 714 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone??

Banned
    I will not recommend that any one should make use of scalping strategy while trading, I think it is not a good trading strategy that should be used. That way, it is mostly used by newbies that wants to make fast money from forex trading, but you know, it does not work that way, we will be needing to be patient and avoid too small time frames.

the decision as working of the short terms target with the trading those had with the basics on commons as trader to enter with system as match of best on delivering returns of the numbers with the projection. as shown by the past terms on records with the notification on helping of supports to complete projects with the shifts on difference to gives good profit on exchange with the submission of order.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I will not recommend that any one should make use of scalping strategy while trading, I think it is not a good trading strategy that should be used. That way, it is mostly used by newbies that wants to make fast money from forex trading, but you know, it does not work that way, we will be needing to be patient and avoid too small time frames.
    Well, I can never condemn any trading strategies in the market, so far the trader is getting nice return from it. There are many scalping trading systems that are very good, but lots of so called scalpers do not know it. Many forex traders are not designed for scalping, but they would want to scalp by all means, this is why they lose money.

No,scalping is not suitable for everyone.They must have knowledge if the market then start trending they better follow the trend and if the market changes the trend they can trade reversal too.So trading with that way i think best for traders if they have intention of making profit from scalping they can do with many differences.I think scalping must have the range markit and low liquidity because it is market ranging time for traders to make trading.

Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    If you love to trade short term how can you still fill that desire but yet avoid the main pitfalls of scalping. First you need to understand that the satisfaction of turning a consistent profit far out weighs any rush you will ever experience from scalping.
    yes those as trader works with the customs on occupying choice with the selection of system and strategy as referring ones with the profiles to work with the focus on managing use with the evaluation of signals.
    as defining of ones with the decision to expends of limit with the risks level on exchanging requests with the order creation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    No,scalping is not suitable for everyone.They must have knowledge if the market then start trending they better follow the trend and if the market changes the trend they can trade reversal too.
    Well said sir, I believe that scalping is not for everyone as well. The rudiments around scalping is too risk and all traders can not settle for such trading system, except for the traders that loves aggressive trading with good caution and talent of doing it. The scalping is the most risky trading approach you can find in the forex market and it is not suitable for most traders.

entering by the good moments as having of returns with the works of analytics, to helps on closing of the secure target to avoid the worse on risks to stay on managing complete of plan with the length of the trading terms.

Scalping the strategy which is suitable for the market traders with the low target.The traders can trade the scalping with the low liquidity or they can follow the market with the trend i can see the scalping is suitable and good for traders.They are more profitable trading with scalping.If they can get the successful trading from scalping they should understand about the good concept too for their market planning too.

Banned
    No, from my experience, I really don't think that the scalping trading method is what any one should even think of making use of. SO far so good I am yet to see that scalper that is consistently profitable.

The way scalpers trade is just not it, they might make 100 pips this week and the next week they loss 200 pips. But it is good to take trade slowly and steady.

Trading with scalping is not good for traders in forex market.They can make the trades which are profitable and manage well.I think long term trading is the best way the traders can make the profit.Traders can be successful only if they have knowledge and can make the good result from the trades.They can manage the market to be profitable and get good result too.Traders make their trading decision like that and win too from that.

Page 4 of 714 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast