Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 714 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, it would depend on the experience of the trader on the scalping, to me, the scalping is very risky, and the first sets of traders that started the trading of forex lost all their money mainly because they are scalping. This means that scalping can not be good for everyone, but the smarts traders could still have their way in scalping.
    Scalping is a very risky trading strategy, people are managing their account well with this strategy but I still believe that this type of trading strategy is much riskier than other trading strategy. The main reason is risk is high always in this strategy because we use this strategy in short term time frame and people go for only few pips like 3 to 7 pips take profit. I like to do trade with good risk and reward pattern's but in scalping most of time that's not possible at all.

as trader works of the good manage on preparing the best on use of the system on running with the customs of manage with the signals qualification, those gives of the good supports on gaining with the less on risks as the system returns of stable on performance as delivering results to helps on works to defines of decision on requesting of the order with the trading.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Scalping is a very risky trading strategy, people are managing their account well with this strategy but I still believe that this type of trading strategy is much riskier than other trading strategy. The main reason is risk is high always in this strategy because we use this strategy in short term time frame and people go for only few pips like 3 to 7 pips take profit. I like to do trade with good risk and reward pattern's but in scalping most of time that's not possible at all.
    But trader has their own opinion and decision to use which trading system. I do not like use scalping trading system because I think scalping is not sufficient for my trading strategy and not sufficient to my characteristic. So I use the other trading system that suitable for me. Scalping also give the high pressure of trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    It is very risky truly sir, but it is also profits massing if the trader knows how to trade it very well. Beside what you are saying sir, the management of the scalping is what I believe many traders are lacking in its operations. Forex traders should try well on the building of good strategy and management to the scalping system they have.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is very risky truly sir, but it is also profits massing if the trader knows how to trade it very well. Beside what you are saying sir, the management of the scalping is what I believe many traders are lacking in its operations. Forex traders should try well on the building of good strategy and management to the scalping system they have.
    Scalping strategy is suitable for trader who has the high temper and high pressure of trading. Many trader who can not bear the pressure of the trading scalping should left this trading strategy, too much pressure in trading can make trader get heart attack.

yes as trader works on managing sets on arrange as qualifying the good stages on complying to work of the short terms strategy, those should gives of the way as trader to earns from the good gains as compounding of short pips with the returns and manage to improves of the better confirmation as further to work of the same or similar strategy with the future attains.

This really is merely an excellent bit of info as well as computation concerning the marketplace buying and selling. Within the very first query, I'll claim that it doesn't match for everybody due to the character associated with person investor. However because concerning the description associated with scalping, you may utilize it expand how you look at scalping as well as provide your wages in order to much more conclusion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Scalping strategy is suitable for trader who has the high temper and high pressure of trading. Many trader who can not bear the pressure of the trading scalping should left this trading strategy, too much pressure in trading can make trader get heart attack.
    I do not understand your saying vividly, the scalping is not that friendly as you said it my friend, the scalping can make money and can make the trader lose the money sharp sharp. Scalping can not be good for everyone, it can be dangerous unless you have the power to make it work for you, the pressure of scalping is higher.
    l

This really is merely an excellent bit of info as well as computation concerning the marketplace buying and selling. Within the very first query, I'll claim that it doesn't match for everybody due to the character associated with person investor. However because concerning the description associated with scalping, you may utilize it expand how you look at scalping as well as provide your wages in order to much more conclusion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I do not understand your saying vividly, the scalping is not that friendly as you said it my friend, the scalping can make money and can make the trader lose the money sharp sharp. Scalping can not be good for everyone, it can be dangerous unless you have the power to make it work for you, the pressure of scalping is higher.
    l
    I think that scalping is good for some set of traders only, and not all traders could be satisfied with the scalping because of the risk associated with the scalping, this is why it is of great importance to locate what you can have affinity for as system to trade before trying to give in the best in it, the scalping is never an option for almost all forex traders.

Page 2 of 714 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast