Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone?? - Page 11
Page 11 of 714 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone??

Very well, it'd count on the knowledge on the investor for the scalping, in my opinion, the actual scalping is extremely high-risk, as well as the 1st models of investors in which started the actual dealing of forex trading missing all their cash mainly because they are scalping. Consequently scalping cannot be perfect for anyone, however the smarts investors might even now include their particular method inside scalping.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    scalping is not for every one it is the strategy of great power which will give traders what they have to gain in the fast manner. that is making traders can make fast trade and make money fast and can lose money fast in that way of trading too.
    Well, this is the mindset newbie traders have before making use of it, they want the fast money in the fastest possible ways. Since it works for you, I think it is cool that way. Scalping is not something I can ever think of making use of in trading, I am more better of the way I am trading and so far I am being able to earn what I really want without emotional stress.

Banned
    [lang=id]i can not say that scalping is good for newbies, but to get some experiences, maybe they can try it for some time and take a conclusion for it, they can make a choice after all, use or leave it, because we do not push ourselves to use something where we do not understand it with well, better to find the system that is good and we understand it with well, it become the power for us to keep working on this business,[/lang]

Banned
    Any one and every one could make use of the scalping trading strategy, but then to me I think it is not really good for every one as people who have other jobs to do offline will not be able to trade as a scalper trader since it requires the traders attention, to me my strategy does not require my attention.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Any one and every one could make use of the scalping trading strategy, but then to me I think it is not really good for every one as people who have other jobs to do offline will not be able to trade as a scalper trader since it requires the traders attention, to me my strategy does not require my attention.
    scalping can not be suit for every one, not all traders who can trade the scalping. i do not trade the scalping too and believe i will learn it as some traders are saying it is good and can be giving them money as more than the other strategies of forex.

Banned
    Scalping is a trading strategy which every one and any one could make use of, but then, the point is that what will be the out come, that really determines if scalping trading method is a good one or not, then to me, I have to say that it is not the trading strategy which I would want to make use of.

Banned
    Scalping is a trading strategy which every one and any one could make use of, but then, the point is that what will be the out come, that really determines if scalping trading method is a good one or not, then to me, I have to say that it is not the trading strategy which I would want to make use of.
    the scalping is good trading system that is important for traders of any category when they have the chance of doing it. there are some traders who know scalping but do not do the scalping every time, that is making traders to be smart while they trade with scalping.

scalping can not be suit for every one, not all traders who can trade the scalping. i do not trade the scalping too and believe i will learn it as some traders are saying it is good and can be giving them money as more than the other strategies of forex.
    [lang=ms]who dont want to feel floating in trading better trade as scalper.just take a 10 to 20 pips per trade and then close the entry.if float do the same just cut loss the entry.use the stop loss and take profit as the way you always trade[/lang]

Banned
    the scalping is good trading system that is important for traders of any category when they have the chance of doing it. there are some traders who know scalping but do not do the scalping every time, that is making traders to be smart while they trade with scalping.
    Well, then I seem to be an exception about it, I have never considered it to be a good trading strategy and so far it has been working for me, generally I see the scalping strategy as a strategy which is been used mostly by traders who have the urge to make fast money from the market.

Banned
    Well, then I seem to be an exception about it, I have never considered it to be a good trading strategy and so far it has been working for me, generally I see the scalping strategy as a strategy which is been used mostly by traders who have the urge to make fast money from the market.
    I know the benefits and the power of scalping, so, I can say it is a good strategy when the trader is fully into it. Not every trader that wants to scalp really know how to scalp, and I tried to scalp for about 7 years and I failed. It was later days I found the real way to scalping, and scalping is not by force, it is by choice, plan and believe.

Page 11 of 714 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast