Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone?? - Page 101
Page 101 of 714 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7140

Thread: Is Scalping as a Trading Strategy Suited for Everyone??

Scalping usually means making faster trades that will result into making fast profits in a very short period of time. It's very risky and not all traders can handle the pressure with scalping trading method. You have to practice and work with it first before you could determine if it's the best system for you or not. Forex is good and a more better plans in trading is enough to improve us to become better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Scalping usually means making faster trades that will result into making fast profits in a very short period of time. It's very risky and not all traders can handle the pressure with scalping trading method. You have to practice and work with it first before you could determine if it's the best system for you or not. Forex is good and a more better plans in trading is enough to improve us to become better.
    Scalping will always risky for all trader sometime we gain positive results and sometime we fail we have to manege our trade perfectly only when we learn it properly that will give us good results we should make trade plan by them once we understand our way to perform our task well we get good results from them to get used .

If you must scalp, you have to be very much wise and make sure you do not allow your emotions guide you on this trade. Traders who do their best to practice well will surely know what is likely to work for them and what won't also work out. Forex is good and there are many system traders can always use to trade forex. We just have to be patient and know the best system that we can depend on as we look to make the best trade for ourselves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Scalping will always risky for all trader sometime we gain positive results and sometime we fail we have to manege our trade perfectly only when we learn it properly that will give us good results we should make trade plan by them once we understand our way to perform our task well we get good results from them to get used .
    Well, every aspect of the market trading is very risky, so it is not strange that scalping is risky. Only that the scalping is riskier than any other means of trading the market, and the scalpers will need to be extremely careful when they are trading that risky style. And I am sure that scalping can give trader more money if they know how to use it well.
    Last edited by cozard007; 09-09-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, every aspect of the market trading is vey risky, so it is not strange that scalping is risky. Only that the scalping is riskier than any other means of trading the market, and the scalpers will need to be extremely careful when they are trading that risky style. And I am sure that scalping can give trader more money if they know how to use it well.
    I do agree with you because in this market if we want safe thing to do make trade everytime in this market there are lot of thing we should work for them and chose best one if we have a good learning behind our trade that will give us stronger results and we gain success accordingly and we make perfect trade with any way .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, every aspect of the market trading is very risky, so it is not strange that scalping is risky. Only that the scalping is riskier than any other means of trading the market, and the scalpers will need to be extremely careful when they are trading that risky style. And I am sure that scalping can give trader more money if they know how to use it well.
    Yes, i believe that the market is risky, and all aspect of the market is what is risky without leaving anything out. I am certain that i can be successful in trading too, it is a matter of choosing the good trading way you can fully trust, and this can either be scalping or anything, they will surely give traders the best with time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    I do agree with you because in this market if we want safe thing to do make trade everytime in this market there are lot of thing we should work for them and chose best one if we have a good learning behind our trade that will give us stronger results and we gain success accordingly and we make perfect trade with any way .
    I think you should forget about the same trading in the market, there is nothing that is totally safe for traders. But the fact still remains that traders can be safe, but they will still lose, it is only that they will not lose too much. If traders want the best in the riskiest trading system like the scalping too, they can get it, but they will have to dedicate their time to learn it and build a solid management with it.

Every trading strategy have their bad times and for scalping, it's one of those risky strategy that we have to be careful with and manage well enough if really we must make it we have to know how to manage this system and see if we can make progress with it or not. Scalping won't suit every trader but we must be careful with this system and be ready to handle risk and trade with the very right patience.

Banned
    It is not possible that the scalping suites all traders, and many traders will tell you that they hate the scalping, but i do no hate anything in the market. The only indicator i can say i hate in the market is the zigzag, and it is because of the issues i have faced with it. It is good to also working in the market with your management when you trade scalping, this will protect you.

Banned
    I don't think it is suitable for every one but before any one should think about trying it they have to learn it on the demo trading account first. However did learned it and I observed that is is not that kind of trading strategy which a serious trader will think of making use of because simply it deals on more of gambling and has no discipline method.

Page 101 of 714 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast