Why new traders joining Forex market although they know more people loosing money?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why new traders joining Forex market although they know more people loosing money?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Why new traders joining Forex market although they know more people loosing money?

We all know around 80% trader loosing there capital in Forex market then why still people love to join?
    DO they want to test there luck?
    Or they think that they would become among the rest 20% people who are making money in Forex trading?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Traders are joining here with a view to earn expected profit and become happy. Though forex is risky trade, but the risk of loss is within our control. If we try to handle the trade with proper skill and patience, then we must be able to sustain here in the long run with profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i am not sure if 80 % from them are loser forever , and i believe that some of them will work hard to fix and complete everything till get their ways and success, in facts, many people came to this business day by day,and this was an indication that they knew what was forex trading and also the consequences, and there are many success traders who did not publish the success, it was like an iceberg phenomenon

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I think most of people attractive to that market although they know a lot of people loose in it because that market is deal with money ,Any business deal with money attractive allot of people in it,I see also one of the advantage that attractive a lot of people that this market don't need to big capital to start in it and that make most of people attractive to it,Also this market is working everyday 24 hours and that make a lot of people wants to trade in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Its actually addiction, Every new trader who joins the market have a common dream, All of them want to be a millionarie trader from 100$ investment. these are the first one to loose there trading account.Making money is ain't that easy for newbies, They need atleast 2 years of demo experience to make consistent profit from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Everywhere there is losing and gaining going on and for that reason why should one only give preference to winning only. To win in future you must have survived loss by going through losses. so losses are out teacher here and if we are not properly focusing on the teacher then we will miss an important lesson and to learn that lesson we will have to wait because the market situations are not the same every time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes i am agree with you.I think forex is very hard and risky business in the world.80% people are lose in forex.But also many new trader join forex.Because every trader are know forex is very profitable business.we can easily success in forex by the hard work and proper learning.so every body needs to practice long time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    That's true that forex trading is a very risky business but many people are making a lot of money also in this business no other business is profitable like forex trading business its a very unique opportunity so a lot of people are joining this business on daily bases and doing full time and part time trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    each new trader that join forex hope to make money from it. each trader knows that forex is a risky business but they join it to make money.some of them succeed in this market and become good traders and make profits from it and some fails and leave forex market. good educated traders only that work hard in learning and practice can make money from forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by luvestruck7 View Post
    We all know around 80% trader loosing there capital in Forex market then why still people love to join?
    DO they want to test there luck?
    Or they think that they would become among the rest 20% people who are making money in Forex trading?
    I do not know about their reasons, you should ask to newbies or newcomers about why they are interested to join in this business, I do not think it wrong to try, does not mean that they are trying their luck or rely on luck, this is a natural thing for us as human beings , this is a business, and we are trying to join a business based on our effort.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast