Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me to install ROBOFOREX metatrader 4

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

Help me to install ROBOFOREX metatrader 4

Dear all member roboforex forum.
    I have too many virus computer on my desktop. My technician suggest me to reinstall OS windows 7. After I reinstall windows 7. I start to resinstall other program. It very easy and nothiong difficult to install program. But I have found roubel when I start to instal roboforex meta trader 4 platform. When I try to install there is always notification like this. "this program has failed side by side...'
    I capture the notifikation below,
    Attachment 10965
    Please anyone help me

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by skrill View Post
    Good information mate even i have not found this type of sharing in other forums +1 thumbs up added for your work and also thanks for sharing this MT4 hotkeys for usi ever did it, we just need to insert our account trading and password and set the server with IP address, i got this trick when i got the problem with mt4 at a broker and the CS asked me to use another mt4, and it worked
    This thread is not about hot keys, dear skrill. But this thread is about the problem to install the meta trader 4 in my personal computer. I have found the difficult to install my meta trader because, my personal computer is infected by virus. My hardisk must be restart so I can instal the meta trader 4

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I believe you're while using aged edition associated with meta investor that you simply down loaded whenever the very first time a person begin buying and selling along with roboforex, however right now there are many points transformed within meta investor, you need to obtain a brand new duplicate associated with meta investor in the web site associated with roboforex after which attempt to do the installation, I really hope which is wonderful for a person and you'll not really observe this particular mistake once again. However should you observe this particular mistake once again after that this means that we now have a few documents lacking inside your operating-system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I have too many virus computer on my desktop. My technician suggest me to reinstall OS windows 7. After I reinstall windows 7. I start to resinstall other program. It very easy and nothiong difficult to install program. But I have found roubel when I start to instal roboforex meta trader 4 platform. When I try to install there is always notification like this. "this program has failed side by side...'
    Please anyone help me
    i think it is your computer problem . you must required up data your network forward no install roboforex matatrader 4.than you again download again roboforex matetrade 4 ex file and install it .and also you must restart your computer before you install roboforex matatrade 4 .it is required for you computer for install or up data a program

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 07-13-2015 at 10:18 AM. Reason: del pictures

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    i think it is your computer problem . you must required up data your network forward no install roboforex matatrader 4.than you again download again roboforex matetrade 4 ex file and install it .and also you must restart your computer before you install roboforex matatrade 4 .it is required for you computer for install or up data a program
    Thanks mST. I have fixed my problem. So far my meta trader is running well in my computer desktop. My problem is solved. My computer is getting infected to Trojan and my hardisk is shoulf be re format and I hope moderator to solve this thread. I do not know how to report to admin to colse this thread.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Of course Bet'oul message that there is a problem in the installation process and to make sure that the health of the inauguration download the podium again from the company's site and then do just installed making sure your Internet connection and installation is not the problem in the system and you should change

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by disha View Post
    Of course Bet'oul message that there is a problem in the installation process and to make sure that the health of the inauguration download the podium again from the company's site and then do just installed making sure your Internet connection and installation is not the problem in the system and you should change
    Actually my problem is solved now, But Okay, I replay for your post . This step is about the instalation progress. No interfere with internet connection. The problem on my problem is the virus makes the registry on my computer is broken. The solution is I must reset my hard disk. Then re-instal the windows

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post

Please anyone help me
    It seems like new thing for me. I never found like this before. I think better you download and install in other computer and then you copy the folder (roboforex metatrader) to your flash disk and then paste to your own pc. I think this is the most simple way to install roboforex mt4 if you really dont have any idea anymore for your problem. I always do that if I lazy to install new fresh mt4 platform.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 07-13-2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: del pictures

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Nice mate so you got your answer already and have a good virus free windows again. Why don't you install anti virus in your PC or Laptop its not only good for virus, along with it, anti virus would help you to save your old important files too in your computer. Because if window corrupted then it could be a big problem for you mate, hope you will understand that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]hello every body , First for me i prefer the webtrader mt4 , because it easy to use , it's the best for me and my choice
    thank's have a nice day[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    may be it is happening for the pc virus or may be you try to install your old version.so i think you need to setup windows again and then download mt4 version from roboforex main website and then install it and i hope this can solve your problem.and still if your problem not solve then change your windows disk and try to install a different one.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast