Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me to install ROBOFOREX metatrader 4

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

Help me to install ROBOFOREX metatrader 4

Dear all member roboforex forum.
    I have too many virus computer on my desktop. My technician suggest me to reinstall OS windows 7. After I reinstall windows 7. I start to resinstall other program. It very easy and nothiong difficult to install program. But I have found roubel when I start to instal roboforex meta trader 4 platform. When I try to install there is always notification like this. "this program has failed side by side...'
    I capture the notifikation below,
    Attachment 10965
    Please anyone help me

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    it easy to down load but at first it needs to clean your camputer from viruses. many times it happens like it when you alleady have a software of meta trade 4. so you should confirm the issu and after that you should try for it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Well mate please check your computer I think there is some virus in your computer machine that's why you are getting this problem because its not very hard to install and use a robo forex broker meta trader 4 software something is going wrong in your machine try to upload a new window again in your pc

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I have been amazed for a long time that the vast majority of traders almost never wonder what kind of trading system they have, in the long term period. They prefer to not waste time on research, and they immediately get into the market, hoping for their own good fortune. What could be more stupid? Although I did the same in the beginning. On the other hand, this kind of behavior is not always a laziness. The trouble of many traders is that they have no probabilistic thinking, plus, unfortunately, there is no reliable methodology. Having checked first, second, third, the trader often does not see the problem, or see it already after the few ruined deposits.I have been amazed for a long time that the vast majority of traders almost never wonder what kind of trading system they have, in the long term period. They prefer to not waste time on research, and they immediately get into the market, hoping for their own good fortune. What could be more stupid? Although I did the same in the beginning. On the other hand, this kind of behavior is not always a laziness. The trouble of many traders is that they have no probabilistic thinking, plus, unfortunately, there is no reliable methodology. Having checked first, second, third, the trader often does not see the problem, or see it already after the few ruined deposits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Brother there is a process to download those indicators you can download those indicators first and after that you can paste then in your indicators folder first of all you should know very well that where you install your terminal like drive c or drive d check its path first and after that paste your indicators in indicators folder your indicator folder will be inside of expert folder

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    okay, thanks for all for your replay.
    My problem solved now. My computer is being infected by many viruses. the solution is I format all the hard disk expansion in my computer. My computer is missing many registry so the program meta trader platform can not be install to windows. After I format the hard disk, my computer is clean from viruses, and the registry in good condition. Thanks. Problem solved. Please close this thread.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    [lang=ar]I think it is a very simple and easy work and need too much labor of you to install the mt4 on your pc . it is like any other program which you already install . i think may be some problems while installing it may due to the bad connection . or the bad s sytem of your windows or pc generally . you can chick if all the basics found with the support of the company[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    I think it is a very simple and easy work and need too much labor of you to install the mt4 on your pc . it is like any other program which you already install . i think may be some problems while installing it may due to the bad connection . or the bad s sytem of your windows or pc generally . you can chick if all the basics found with the support of the company
    My problem is solved. My computer is deep infected by viruses. The registry of my computer is missing, the viruses makes my hard disk partition become bad sector. My computer is well now, ane then I can easily install my roboforex meta trader platform. If you member get any problem installing meta trader 4 please share here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    My problem is solved. My computer is deep infected by viruses. The registry of my computer is missing, the viruses makes my hard disk partition become bad sector. My computer is well now, ane then I can easily install my roboforex meta trader platform. If you member get any problem installing meta trader 4 please share here.
    I have never find this case, can I know what kind of virus that attacks your hard disk? This is good information that may be a new knowledge for us, so we do not feel confused when we found the same case as that. Maybe all the files in your computer can not be saved, right? I've often get viruses, but I do not have the same problem in installing the trading platform.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I have never find this case, can I know what kind of virus that attacks your hard disk? This is good information that may be a new knowledge for us, so we do not feel confused when we found the same case as that. Maybe all the files in your computer can not be saved, right? I've often get viruses, but I do not have the same problem in installing the trading platform.
    I do not have any idea about the viruses. But I think it is trojan which breakthrough the registry file system. This trojan make som of other program can not be installed too. Now, I'm using two antivirus program. Microsoft Security Essential and SMadaV. Both antivirus is free use. But so far is effective.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by zmeen View Post
    it is very simple to install ROBOFOREX metatrader4 in laptop or computer, just down load mt4 create record by web and help save the idea your hard disk, and handle the installation, must guy most of handle the installation while software state. do not down load old record of roboforex metatrader4. when you get some good mistake must hitting the ground with help range. roboforex offers on the web help range likewise.
    Good information mate even i have not found this type of sharing in other forums +1 thumbs up added for your work and also thanks for sharing this MT4 hotkeys for usi ever did it, we just need to insert our account trading and password and set the server with IP address, i got this trick when i got the problem with mt4 at a broker and the CS asked me to use another mt4, and it worked

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast