In forex market no pain no gain - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In forex market no pain no gain

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

In forex market no pain no gain

I see in forex market without the good knowledge and good learn we will never make any profit in that market,To get the enough learn you need to do alot of things between reading a lot and try to practice all we read in demo account,We should try in demo account to discover all our mistakes and try to convert all the weak points to strong points,
    All theses things need a lot of pain to start the journey of gain,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    This is really very bad for one to trade in the forex market for such longer period of time and still not making consistent gains. Thus, one should always make sure that they put in the right amount of effort when they are trading in the forex market such that making good gains becomes possible for the traders and one should always concentrate better to gain best.
    Do you know why these things happen? because they are eager to make money, they think that spending time in learning is just like wastage of time and they think that forex trading is just buying and selling of currency and nothing, they don't know about leverage, analysis etc, that's why they loss, and that's why you are feeling bad. :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yeah that's why these things take place in this business. I can understand that money is very important in our life but before entering in forex we should know very well that how we have to do trade in forex we need a good trading plan for that too. We need a very good learning and regular trading practice in forex for better result

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    You are saying right that if there is no pain then no gain but many people try to thing wrong they try to take risk and think that we will loose or win in the market. But like this the possibility of making money is very less like this system. I think in forex we have to focus much on our work hard. We have to spend daily a lot of time on our learning

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is not all about pain though, but there are times that the pains will go before the main things of earning in the market, and this will start by what the trader know as learning, and the way the trader learned so well. It is greatly a thing of nice trading to do trading with the help of experience, but you must suffer before getting it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    That's true that if there is no pain then there is no gain but most of trader's not try to learn about this saying properly they try to take high risk in trading and try to double and triple their profit within one day. I think they try to take pain as a big risk taking factor in forex but I think it means is to do hard work, proper trading practice, improve our skill etc. in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Well, it could be related to that in the trading. you will need to take the risk before you can have the success in the market. And having the success, the trader will need to have a great trading experience in order to handle the losses, the risk. This is why it is said that you have to face the changes before successful.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    You are saying right that if there is no pain then no gain but many people try to thing wrong they try to take risk and think that we will loose or win in the market. But like this the possibility of making money is very less like this system. I think in forex we have to focus much on our work hard. We have to spend daily a lot of time on our learning
    The person who try to take higher risk and they have limited knowledge and skills then it is called gambling, it is not a business they do, because each and everything in forex market should be disciplined and according to rules, but they don't follow, if they follow then they will be called as forex trader, not gambler.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yeah I think so we need a very good use of forex trading rules and have to give same respect to our losses like our profit. We can't make money all the time but a good trading skill and knowledge can give us consistent profit. Without following any trading rules and good trading plan we are never safe here and its not more than a gambling for us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    According to me there is no need to take any high risk in trading. Yes we can't make money without taking any risk but we have to take less risk in trading and need a good effective strategy system too which can give us good consistent profit in this market. Many people think that forex is all about gambling if there will not risk then there will be no money that's true but they forget to know about discipline

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    You have to risk before you can have anything good in forex trading. The risking is the plan I see in this market because you can lose all what you risk if the care is not taken. You have to be careful about the doings in this market, and make sure that you relate to trading in the manner that is productive and protective ta the same time.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast