In forex market no pain no gain
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: In forex market no pain no gain

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

In forex market no pain no gain

I see in forex market without the good knowledge and good learn we will never make any profit in that market,To get the enough learn you need to do alot of things between reading a lot and try to practice all we read in demo account,We should try in demo account to discover all our mistakes and try to convert all the weak points to strong points,
    All theses things need a lot of pain to start the journey of gain,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    You are right mate if we will not do any hard work then there is no earning possible in this business many people take this business very easy and they think that without doing any hard work they will get a best success in forex but without any hard work no other key will give you a better success in your life so always keep that in your mind

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I actually believe that this is right, but it is still in the advantage of the forex trader because the traders have better strength against the market if they know how to play it well. You may lose at times, but the losses you have is manageable if you take seriousness in this, and make sure you cut the losses you have, do not let them be much, but wait better for earnings.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    It is not only in the forex trading business but in any field for that matter, there is certainly no gain without taking pain. Hence, when we are trading in the forex market it is always very much good for the traders that they make sure to implement some of the good trading strategies and take out considerable time to develop such profitable trading strategy with the help of which making gains becomes possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I don't know if this is a certainty or not, in fact it is true, because the fact that all traders have trouble and difficulties in a long time to become a profitable trader, and if you believe that just 5% traders success from 100% traders in the world, then you can imagine how hard is their journey to achieve their success?

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    As in my point of view it might be right, in Forex trading if we will not do hard work and perform our work sincerely there is no any possibility to earn money. Lots of people thought that Forex trading is very easy business, and they think without performing their work in sincere way they can easily achieve their goal, But it not true. So we must do hard work to earn money in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I have been amazed for a long time that the vast majority of traders almost never wonder what kind of trading system they have, in the long term period. They prefer to not waste time on research, and they immediately get into the market, hoping for their own good fortune. What could be more stupid? Although I did the same in the beginning. On the other hand, this kind of behavior is not always a laziness. The trouble of many traders is that they have no probabilistic thinking, plus, unfortunately, there is no reliable methodology. Having checked first, second, third, the trader often does not see the problem, or see it already after the few ruined deposits.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by alaa_22 View Post
    I see in forex market without the good knowledge and good learn we will never make any profit in that market,To get the enough learn you need to do alot of things between reading a lot and try to practice all we read in demo account,We should try in demo account to discover all our mistakes and try to convert all the weak points to strong points,
    All theses things need a lot of pain to start the journey of gain,
    I would like to tell you that if you are learning the forex trading then it is not a pain, learning can never be a pain for a learner, but if the person is greedy and he is a gambler then definitely it will be a waste of time for him to learn for a longer time. I am in this market for five years and still I am losing my money, so will I call it pain?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I would like to tell you that if you are learning the forex trading then it is not a pain, learning can never be a pain for a learner, but if the person is greedy and he is a gambler then definitely it will be a waste of time for him to learn for a longer time. I am in this market for five years and still I am losing my money, so will I call it pain?
    This is really very bad for one to trade in the forex market for such longer period of time and still not making consistent gains. Thus, one should always make sure that they put in the right amount of effort when they are trading in the forex market such that making good gains becomes possible for the traders and one should always concentrate better to gain best.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    no mercy, no pain no gain, almost all of success trader ever got the worst situation but they had passed them, they knew that everything was not easy and needed hardwork and also big sacrifice, and so why, we just need to keep learning and practicing and we can make them as the guide for us,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast