Knowledge comes from experience - Page 3
Page 3 of 299 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge comes from experience

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Knowledge comes from experience

Hi dear all members, this time I will discuss about information and experiences, but I will not talk much, because honestly I do not mean to be a teacher for you, but I just want to hear what you think about this. And I want to discuss with you. I hope this will be a lesson for newcomers.

I'm sure many peoples (including myself) who think that information is knowledge, Really? I want you to ask yourself about this before you read my next article. And please share your opinion. Okay, if you've done that, please read my next article.

What if you heard that "Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience."
    Who said this? I am sure you will deny if it is out from my mouth, but how you can deny if it is a quote from Albert Einstein?

What does it mean?
    That knowledge comes from experience. You can discuss a project, but that discussion will only give you the information.
    You have to do the project to 'know' whether the project is running correctly or not.
    You must do so to address the emerging issues amid ongoing projects. It makes you have a new and rewarding experience.

Information is not knowledge, because I think information is different from knowledge. Then what is meant by information and knowledge? Information is everything received by our five sensory, what we see, we hear, we touch, we taste, we smell is an information for all of us. While knowledge is the storage, integration, and organization of information that we can. So it can be concluded that the information was not always into knowledge, but knowledge must be derived from the information.

So what should we do? We need to change or manage the information into a useful knowledge for us.
    Thus, experience in managing information is the determining factor in getting knowledge.

I can share some steps in terms of managing information:
    Search information- Take information - Evaluate - Compile and understand - Analysis and conclude - You can discuss - Act based information - Maintain and update information.

Is that all require a process? Yes, of course, and the process is "experience".

Maybe a lot of information that we get from this forum or other internet media or any other place, but it will not help if we do not manage information properly. Our experience are the determinant of our success.

All the best

Rinaji

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    What this is telling the trader is very simple, it is just referring to the fact in the reverse manner. There is no way the source of knowledge will be experience. This is never possible. You will be knowledgeable before you will now be getting experience on what know. It is training on knowledge that brings experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It has very effortless This why my partner and i copy or perhaps we give THE trade to be able to others plus the answer is actually very simple The idea to help earn funds or perhaps for getting commission after that when i think we will set THE commission our-self as well as i supply a great power for you to broker to repay This at the behalf AND ALSO when i think i\'m new AS WELL AS my partner and i do not know much exactly about trading company and so You will get AS WELL AS You may set.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Hi You are really correct knowledge was produced from go through. And belonging to the beginning of buying knowledge is formed for trading and additionally thereby gathering go through of the usb ports. All kinds of things becomes clear which usually where to start so next without getting up to your neck in areas where movement and additionally executing in keeping with plan may be very very important, just what ever is but go through is very really important in traders your life.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes you right , experience is the knowledge. like in books we get the information.so with that information we do the practice on demo account. and grow our expeirance. and when we do the live account trading. that time we face the different situation, pressure.and in this situation and pressure how we use our mind to trade. and how we use our information on this situation. so we grow our experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Is that all require a process? Yes, of course, and the process is "experience".

Maybe a lot of information that we get from this forum or other internet media or any other place, but it will not help if we do not manage information properly. Our experience are the determinan
    dear i am not agree with you. knowledge and learning is same and value is different. knowledge not power now information is power. world change daily and daily change word and sciencetifc invention. information is not general knowledge, information is specific knowledge on certain aspects. knowledge and learning mean process of work by heart and when you can act the work by hand then it ll be skill or value.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    dear i am not agree with you. knowledge and learning is same and value is different. knowledge not power now information is power. world change daily and daily change word and sciencetifc invention. information is not general knowledge, information is specific knowledge on certain aspects. knowledge and learning mean process of work by heart and when you can act the work by hand then it ll be skill or value.
    Okay dear. Its fine. Every one can free to give opinion. I always give respect to all members who has give opinion on this thread. Yes I agree with your opinion. But I don't mean like that. And also I don't know what are you thinking of my views. The essence is just as the tittle of this thread. That is " knowledge come from experience", while you don't talking about experience. And one important thing is I take this topic from Albert Einstein quote. So if you didn't agree it, you didn't agree his quote too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Knowledge is very very important and essential in this sector because without proper knowledge any trader can not stay here and can not make profit. So to become successful trader people should to gain enough knowledge, and i think anyone can gain it to more and more practice, so try to be experienced first then start trade carefully, only then you can be a successful trader and can lead your life with very comfortable way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumon6484 View Post
    Knowledge is very very important and essential in this sector because without proper knowledge any trader can not stay here and can not make profit. So to become successful trader people should to gain enough knowledge, and i think anyone can gain it to more and more practice, so try to be experienced first then start trade carefully, only then you can be a successful trader and can lead your life with very comfortable way.
    You have to study the way the market is working very well before you can get the experience in the market. But in the truth of the whole thing, the knowledge of what the trader is doing will come first. I believe very well in the doing of the plans to realizing the goals of the trader that experience will be established.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    You knowledge will help you trading if you use it effectively well. No traders that did not learn will get what they want in the market. And training all the time gives traders the end results to be experience. It is more important when you do not do the wrong learning, and by that, you will have success through out your trading times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    You have to study the way the market is working very well before you can get the experience in the market. But in the truth of the whole thing, the knowledge of what the trader is doing will come first. I believe very well in the doing of the plans to realizing the goals of the trader that experience will be established.
    In essence, study must through a good pattern, I mean good pattern in the way of study. Each person has their own way in the study, perhaps this is why we can distinguish differences in the development of knowledge gain. Although we have the same experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You knowledge will help you trading if you use it effectively well. No traders that did not learn will get what they want in the market. And training all the time gives traders the end results to be experience. It is more important when you do not do the wrong learning, and by that, you will have success through out your trading times.
    Nice opinion about "wrong learning", yes of course this is a big problem that happens to traders, especially when we are beginners and are still looking for the way to be successful. Many traders who just spend a lot of time for " wrong learning", I say again this is about learning patterns, each one could have different learning patterns, and the worst possible from " wrong learning" is that we spend many years of experience but no significant change at all.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 3 of 299 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast