Knowledge comes from experience - Page 293
Page 293 of 298 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 2978

Thread: Knowledge comes from experience

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 313

Knowledge comes from experience

Hi dear all members, this time I will discuss about information and experiences, but I will not talk much, because honestly I do not mean to be a teacher for you, but I just want to hear what you think about this. And I want to discuss with you. I hope this will be a lesson for newcomers.

I'm sure many peoples (including myself) who think that information is knowledge, Really? I want you to ask yourself about this before you read my next article. And please share your opinion. Okay, if you've done that, please read my next article.

What if you heard that "Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience."
    Who said this? I am sure you will deny if it is out from my mouth, but how you can deny if it is a quote from Albert Einstein?

What does it mean?
    That knowledge comes from experience. You can discuss a project, but that discussion will only give you the information.
    You have to do the project to 'know' whether the project is running correctly or not.
    You must do so to address the emerging issues amid ongoing projects. It makes you have a new and rewarding experience.

Information is not knowledge, because I think information is different from knowledge. Then what is meant by information and knowledge? Information is everything received by our five sensory, what we see, we hear, we touch, we taste, we smell is an information for all of us. While knowledge is the storage, integration, and organization of information that we can. So it can be concluded that the information was not always into knowledge, but knowledge must be derived from the information.

So what should we do? We need to change or manage the information into a useful knowledge for us.
    Thus, experience in managing information is the determining factor in getting knowledge.

I can share some steps in terms of managing information:
    Search information- Take information - Evaluate - Compile and understand - Analysis and conclude - You can discuss - Act based information - Maintain and update information.

Is that all require a process? Yes, of course, and the process is "experience".

Maybe a lot of information that we get from this forum or other internet media or any other place, but it will not help if we do not manage information properly. Our experience are the determinant of our success.

All the best

Rinaji

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Experience and knowledge are very important for everyone which are working on this business after it you can make simple but more then effective strategy for trading toward success on this business. Understand market real direction strong signal and with the power of learning and hardworking trading method we can earn daily basic some pips good profit from market.
    experience and knowledge is necessary but still some people loses here after some good learning, so the issue is some people have proper experience but just this is not enough we need to work on many good other things, we need to work on some proper other factors as well,if we have control on greed we can save self, if we have good control on fear of loss its good, so just this is not enough we need a lot of factors here to get success

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Experience have helped us so much and have proven to be the best capable means to work on our trade and see we can achieve lots more of profits in the right time. Experience have been really helpful and its comes the more we learn. Knowledge would come first before experience and what is important initially is to understand this market before trying to get better with experience. It's good we plan always and we should seek on the means to build a more profitable system that will bring about more pips.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Experience have helped us so much and have proven to be the best capable means to work on our trade and see we can achieve lots more of profits in the right time.
    this is true experience help us but if we trade we can understand experience is everything we gain it on demo account first of all, because if we use demo to learn we can earn, if we do not use demo how we can earn, this is reality, we can lose just, so use demo as much as you can, when you use demo it clear us many things about strategy and tell us how to earn here, otherwise if we move directly on real it can give us loss just

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    One most important thing that we all need to learn and put to work is that we need to have a good trading experience, the knowledge is always part of the business. It is always needed that first, you should get to have the knowledge, the knowledge is the first thing then on the other hand, use the demo account to improve on your experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Knowledge is the basic thing that every one in the forex trading market needs to have, with the knowledge comes the experience and then comes the good results. We ought to first take our time and then learn basically what the market is all about, before we then can forward the approach into the use of the real trading account and then get to have more better good experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    One most important thing that we all need to learn and put to work is that we need to have a good trading experience, the knowledge is always part of the business. It is always needed that first, you should get to have the knowledge, the knowledge is the first thing then on the other hand, use the demo account to improve on your experience.
    You are right, traders need experience, there is no how a trader can be successful without first seeking to get the experience that will help in that success. One thing again is that, the use of live account is what i know that can give traders the overall experience needed. It is likewise not easy for traders to be trading without good plan, and without experience, the planning will not be ascertained.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    You are right, traders need experience, there is no how a trader can be successful without first seeking to get the experience that will help in that success. One thing again is that, the use of live account is what i know that can give traders the overall experience needed. It is likewise not easy for traders to be trading without good plan, and without experience, the planning will not be ascertained.
    It is impossible to earn without experience in Forex and hence as a newbie we should try to do the needful work and not try to make profits. When we achieve more knowledge and experience we learn to trade in a more realistic and analytical manner. Knowledge and experience are the power to earn in Forex and the journey to amass them starts with the demo practice.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    It is impossible to earn without experience in Forex and hence as a newbie we should try to do the needful work and not try to make profits. When we achieve more knowledge and experience we learn to trade in a more realistic and analytical manner. Knowledge and experience are the power to earn in Forex and the journey to amass them starts with the demo practice.
    Experience will come by itself, I mean at novice stages we should move on carefully without giving up despite getting losses. We can say that learning and perseverance makes us a successful trader, but in this word learning is included the whole lot of efforts we need to give from beginning till no foreseeable end. So before the profits and good times come, we have to undergo the difficult phase of losing too.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Experience will come by itself, I mean at novice stages we should move on carefully without giving up despite getting losses. We can say that learning and perseverance makes us a successful trader, but in this word learning is included the whole lot of efforts we need to give from beginning till no foreseeable end. So before the profits and good times come, we have to undergo the difficult phase of losing too.
    Many newbies want to earn straightaway without experience and that is how they face a lot of losses and cannot last in Forex till they get good experience. When we dont have experience then we should not try to trade real and earn money instead we should make use of demo for learning. Without experience we can earn by chance but that will not really amount to earning. What i believe is until a trader undergoes what it feels like to risk his money in real trading, he cannot get psychologically strong.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    There are a lot of things to be learned so as to enable us become profitable, but they all is best learned using the demo account because when we learn from the demo account, the more effective we become, the more experienced and skilled we become. Experience is the key to being successful. If you are not experienced enough, then don't expect your success to be possible.

Not allowed!

Page 293 of 298 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297 ... LastLast