Knowledge comes from experience
Page 1 of 269 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge comes from experience

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 193
    Given: 306

Knowledge comes from experience

Hi dear all members, this time I will discuss about information and experiences, but I will not talk much, because honestly I do not mean to be a teacher for you, but I just want to hear what you think about this. And I want to discuss with you. I hope this will be a lesson for newcomers.

I'm sure many peoples (including myself) who think that information is knowledge, Really? I want you to ask yourself about this before you read my next article. And please share your opinion. Okay, if you've done that, please read my next article.

What if you heard that "Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience."
    Who said this? I am sure you will deny if it is out from my mouth, but how you can deny if it is a quote from Albert Einstein?

What does it mean?
    That knowledge comes from experience. You can discuss a project, but that discussion will only give you the information.
    You have to do the project to 'know' whether the project is running correctly or not.
    You must do so to address the emerging issues amid ongoing projects. It makes you have a new and rewarding experience.

Information is not knowledge, because I think information is different from knowledge. Then what is meant by information and knowledge? Information is everything received by our five sensory, what we see, we hear, we touch, we taste, we smell is an information for all of us. While knowledge is the storage, integration, and organization of information that we can. So it can be concluded that the information was not always into knowledge, but knowledge must be derived from the information.

So what should we do? We need to change or manage the information into a useful knowledge for us.
    Thus, experience in managing information is the determining factor in getting knowledge.

I can share some steps in terms of managing information:
    Search information- Take information - Evaluate - Compile and understand - Analysis and conclude - You can discuss - Act based information - Maintain and update information.

Is that all require a process? Yes, of course, and the process is "experience".

Maybe a lot of information that we get from this forum or other internet media or any other place, but it will not help if we do not manage information properly. Our experience are the determinant of our success.

All the best

Rinaji

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 193
    Given: 306
    I don't see any comment yet in this thread...,
    As I feel, Actually knowledge can be obtained without the actual experience, but maybe it is subjective knowledge,is it right? While we need knowledge objectively as a counterweight. In fact the theory could change if we discover new facts, and it takes knowledge objectively. But I do not have any idea about the logic, is the logic can be changed? Maybe anyone have an idea about it and can give an example.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Yeah you are right that knowledge comes from experience that's why we have to gather huge experience about this business to become successful. Forex is very hard and difficult business and we can do it easily to get earn money from here but to make huge profit consistently we have to sacrifice huge hard work and patience. Because we are all know that learning is the main key to be success here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I can give more importance on practical experience which we can get from continuous demo/real trading. The knowledge and experience we can able to gather through practical trading can make us more skilled and experience. Without practice we can not able to get the real experience of this trade.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Certainly i agree to this point that as we experience in any field for that matter we get more knowledge regarding the respective stream and the same is applicable even in the forex trading business as well. Hence, traders should always make sure that they spend more and more time in the forex market and develop keen observing capability such that making the right analysis of the forex market becomes possible. Also as we spend quality time in the forex market experience comes to the trader as a gift.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    if you are experienced, you will see things clearly well, this is one clear trading deals I see in this market. But I do not accept that knowledge comes from experience the experience is what the knowledge of the trader ill result into. For example, if the traders learn something, he has known it, but you get it better when practicing it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Knowledge can be gained from the experience, just if we are able to do analyzing it. If we just consider the experience is a matter of course, of course there will be no lesson we can take from it. For me, knowledge should be learned from the primary source, while the lessons we get from an experience enriches our knowledge base.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes you are absolutely correct knowledge comes from experience. And from the very beginning of trading knowledge is gathered for trading and thereby gathering experience from it. Everything becomes clear that what to do next without getting stuck in places where movement and executing according to plan is very essential, so what ever is necessary but experience is very crucial in traders life.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I see that expeience is one of the most importat thing in forex market and the only thing that gain us the expeience that we should learn well and practice all we learn.Practicing make us show our mistakes and our disadvanatge,practicng help us well how we recover all our mistakes and ohw we convert all our weak points to strong points.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes you are right that knowledge comes from experience that's why we have to gather huge experience about this business to become successful. Forex is very hard and difficult business and we can do it easily to get earn money from here but to make huge profit consistently we have to sacrifice huge hard work and patience

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 269 123451151101 ... LastLast